Game of Thrones' Khal Moro: 5 Things to Know About the Hunky Dothraki Leader and Actor Joseph Naufahu
04/29/2016 AT 02:50 PM EDT
The good news is that despite the many questions left mostly unanswered and plotlines upended, we are just two days away from more answers (we hope).
One point of issue we're told will be addressed in the upcoming episode entitled "Home," is, just who is this new Khal and what the heck is going to happen to our Mother of Dragons (Emilia Clarke)? Here are five things to know about Khal Moro and the New Zealand-born actor who plays him, Joseph Naufahu.
1. "He's loyal," Naufahu tells PEOPLE. "He's never had his hair cut, which means he hasn't lost a battle."
2. "He don't speak no English," Naufahu adds with a laugh, calling back to his character's intense but humorous introductory scene with Daenerys in the season 6 premiere.
3. "He's definitely a good guy," promises Naufahu. "Maybe a little bit misunderstood. All bad guys are misunderstood." So you're saying he's a good, bad guy, Joe? Naufahu's response to that is a smile and a wink.
4. Dothraki is just as tough to learn as it sounds. "It's tough, man," admits Naufahu. "It's got no rules, it's completely fabricated as opposed to French or Spanish, they have rules, there is language structure. I had to learn the sound then match the words, and you're not only learning your dialogue, you're learning the other actors' because you have to react to what they say."
5. The Dothraki fight choreography came easy to Naufahu, who is a former professional rugby player and runs a training gym back home in New Zealand. "It's always fun," he says. "Running around with swords in your underwear, you're like a little boy again."
Find out more about Naufahu's training regimen, how he landed the role of Khal Moro and more about his background (and all those tattoos) via PEOPLE's video chat with the actor on Facebook Live (above).
Game of Thrones airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on HBO.