Jay Z even performed it at a 2012 rally for President Obama, changing the lyrics to "If you're having world problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a Mitt ain't one."
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "99 Problems" on Sunday, here are some of the "problems" we imagine the rap superstar has experienced in recent years.
1. The hyphen in his name was keeping him back.
2. His Grammy didn't actually work as a sippy cup for Blue – it was always spilling.
Kevin Winter / Wireimage
3. Those pesky vampire rumors.
Courtesy Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, New York Public Library
4. Secretly jealous that Beyoncé has a Soundboardt and he doesn't.
5. Hasn't had Cap'n Crunch in too long.
6. No more double dates with Chris and Gwyneth.
Alex J. Berliner / Beimages