Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance At Rally Outside Donald Trump's Vegas Hotel
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Alek Skarlatos Gives Update on Spencer Stone's Recovery: 'It Might Take Him A Minute'
- Aaron Rodgers on Relationship With Olivia Munn: 'She's a Huge Encourager and Supporter'
- Johnny Depp on the Oscars: 'I Don't Want to Win One of Those Things Ever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 19
Thank God I'm a Country Boy
Singer Blake Shelton Dishes on Kicking Back on His Oklahoma Spread and Dating Miranda Lambert
HOMETOWN: Ada, Okla.
WHERE YOU'VE SEEN HIM: On tour supporting his new album Pure BS and as a judge on Nashville Star
• SINGLE, SORT OF: Divorced last year, Shelton says, "I just really don't think I was ready to be a husband. And maybe I never will be." Which might just work out for him and his girlfriend, country singer Miranda Lambert, 23. "Our personalities are so much alike that it's really hard for us to get along for long periods of time," he admits. "So we have a rule where we try not to see each other but once every couple of weeks....But I do have a lot of fun when I'm with her."
• LEST YE BE JUDGED: In eight years struggling in Nashville before he hit with '01's "Austin," Shelton says the worst advice he ever got was to start smoking to develop the lower registers of his voice. (He did—for three months.) He was on the other end of the advice-giving as Nashville Star's Simon Cowell (but, he says, with "a better sense of humor"): "Every now and then I'd get on the message boards, and, man, I'd just be getting demolished. But if people are paying close enough attention to get either that upset or that excited, I guess that's a good thing."
• COUNTRY CASTLE: He calls his new 1,200-acre ranch in Oklahoma "the quintessential bachelor pad," with its no-maintenance concrete floors, deer-head decor and flat-screen TV tuned to the Hunting Channel. "Every passion I have is right here around me—my guitar in the corner, deer and turkey in the woods, crops growing in the field. I just want to be here listening to the CB and drinking....It's a shame that I'm telling the world just how boring and worthless I am."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!