Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Indulges in Some Retail Therapy Following Miley Cyrus Split
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Everyone Has a Theory About the New Royal Baby Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Linda Thompson: 'It's Impossible' to 'Fully Grasp What an Imprisonment' Bruce Jenner Felt
- Christina Aguilera Jokes About Nashville Success: 'I'm Finally Beating Blake at Something'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 1994
- Vol. 42
- No. 22
As the Pint-Size Webster, He Reached New Heights
Lewis, now 23 and taking a break from his TV and film studies at Clark Atlanta University, appears not to have grown much since his sitcom days, a fact that he insists isn't attributable to any debilitating medical condition. He divides his time between houses in Atlanta and L.A., both of which he shares with his mother and four siblings. During his years at Clark he has maintained a low social profile, and the subject of girlfriends is off-limits. So is his friendship with Michael Jackson, which began in 1984 on the set of Jackson's Thriller video. The superstar, said Lewis then, "is the best friend you could ever have. He's gentle, not rough like the other guys." Today, Lewis, whose career took off with a 1982 Burger King commercial, is preparing to produce and star in a martial-arts film in Thailand (he's an avid student of tae kwon do). He eagerly talks about pursuing a directing career too. Only time will tell if that will include a Jackson project. "Of course we're still friends," he concedes, but to say anything beyond that "would be name-dropping. Anyway, that's private stuff."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!