Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 20, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 7
The Boss's Son Joins the Family Business, and Evan James Springsteen Is Already Rocking Around the Clock
Since then, the littlest E-Streeter has been encamped with his parents at their Hollywood Hills home, while they ready their $14 million Beverly Hills estate—a 10,000-square-foot pink-stucco villa with a separate guest house that may become one of the world's largest nurseries. It's a long way from his parents' native New Jersey, but back in Asbury Park, nobody is worried that Evan James will be a poor little rich kid. "I remember when Bruce used to sit my little sister on his lap and tell her stories—he's going to be the greatest daddy," says Karen Cassidy, a Springsteen ex. With such fatherly devotion, the Boss is sure to find a cure for infant colic: No doubt the coming months will find him dancin' in the dark with his newborn heir.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!