Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two Minnesota Sisters Found Dead on Vacation in the Seychelles
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Male DNA Found in Lisa Ziegert Murder Case, 24 Years After Her Death
- Congress Avoids Government Shutdown by Passing Stopgap Spending Bill With $1.1 Billion for Zika Research
- Black-ish Star Yara Shahidi Explains Why Zoey Doubting Her Faith Is 'What Most Teenagers Go Through'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 20, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 7
The Boss's Son Joins the Family Business, and Evan James Springsteen Is Already Rocking Around the Clock
Since then, the littlest E-Streeter has been encamped with his parents at their Hollywood Hills home, while they ready their $14 million Beverly Hills estate—a 10,000-square-foot pink-stucco villa with a separate guest house that may become one of the world's largest nurseries. It's a long way from his parents' native New Jersey, but back in Asbury Park, nobody is worried that Evan James will be a poor little rich kid. "I remember when Bruce used to sit my little sister on his lap and tell her stories—he's going to be the greatest daddy," says Karen Cassidy, a Springsteen ex. With such fatherly devotion, the Boss is sure to find a cure for infant colic: No doubt the coming months will find him dancin' in the dark with his newborn heir.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!