Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Whose Concert Reunited Twilight Costars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Super Bowl: Who You Need to Know
- All About That Pac-Man Super Bowl Commercial
- Which Iconic Musician Would Alanis Morissette 'Follow into a Towering Inferno?'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 19, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 2
Out of Focus
Andie Macdowell and Paul Qualley Part After 13 Years of a Model Marriage
Last week, though, the once-happy pair had turned into starcross'd lovers. MacDowell, 41, announced that after 13 years of marriage she had separated from Qualley, 41, a contractor she met in 1985 when both were Gap models. MacDowell and Qualley, who now live apart in Asheville, N.C., will each continue to be central to the lives of their son Justin, 12, and daughters Rainey, 10, and Sarah Margaret, 4. MacDowell is mulling over divorce, says her publicist Jennifer Glaisek, but for the moment the couple "are simply taking a break."
Just what triggered the break wasn't clear; Glaisek denied that any third parties are involved. But the Four Weddings and a Funeral star told Movieline in 1996, "We've had tensions.... the roles that I would have liked to have done that are very sexual give him the willies." For now, MacDowell is busy: She plans to promote her upcoming films The Muse and Town & Country. But she has long made her priorities clear. Says The Muse producer Herb Nanas: "She is addicted to her children."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!