Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- DWTS Winner Nyle DiMarco Brought to Tears After Carrie Ann Inaba Signs to Him: 'Thank You for Showing Us Your Beautiful Heart'
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Austin Hatch, Survivor of Two Separate Plane Crashes That Killed His Family, Speaks Out: 'You Have to Be Tough’
- WATCH: What Made Brett Eldredge Laugh So Hard He Cried?
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jennifer Thompson's Painful Account of Alleged Assault: 'Those I'm Helping Most are the Ones Still Silently Suffering'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 19, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 2
Out of Focus
Andie Macdowell and Paul Qualley Part After 13 Years of a Model Marriage
Last week, though, the once-happy pair had turned into starcross'd lovers. MacDowell, 41, announced that after 13 years of marriage she had separated from Qualley, 41, a contractor she met in 1985 when both were Gap models. MacDowell and Qualley, who now live apart in Asheville, N.C., will each continue to be central to the lives of their son Justin, 12, and daughters Rainey, 10, and Sarah Margaret, 4. MacDowell is mulling over divorce, says her publicist Jennifer Glaisek, but for the moment the couple "are simply taking a break."
Just what triggered the break wasn't clear; Glaisek denied that any third parties are involved. But the Four Weddings and a Funeral star told Movieline in 1996, "We've had tensions.... the roles that I would have liked to have done that are very sexual give him the willies." For now, MacDowell is busy: She plans to promote her upcoming films The Muse and Town & Country. But she has long made her priorities clear. Says The Muse producer Herb Nanas: "She is addicted to her children."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!