Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Prince William and Princess Kate Are Softening the Royal Family's Stiff-Upper Lip by Showing Their Emotions
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Sara Rue's Toddler Talulah Already Has Great One-Liners: 'She's Able to Laugh at Herself'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Admits to Being a Closet Hog: 'Poor Chan, He Has One Little Row and I Have the Rest of It!'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 19, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 2
Out of Focus
Andie Macdowell and Paul Qualley Part After 13 Years of a Model Marriage
Last week, though, the once-happy pair had turned into starcross'd lovers. MacDowell, 41, announced that after 13 years of marriage she had separated from Qualley, 41, a contractor she met in 1985 when both were Gap models. MacDowell and Qualley, who now live apart in Asheville, N.C., will each continue to be central to the lives of their son Justin, 12, and daughters Rainey, 10, and Sarah Margaret, 4. MacDowell is mulling over divorce, says her publicist Jennifer Glaisek, but for the moment the couple "are simply taking a break."
Just what triggered the break wasn't clear; Glaisek denied that any third parties are involved. But the Four Weddings and a Funeral star told Movieline in 1996, "We've had tensions.... the roles that I would have liked to have done that are very sexual give him the willies." For now, MacDowell is busy: She plans to promote her upcoming films The Muse and Town & Country. But she has long made her priorities clear. Says The Muse producer Herb Nanas: "She is addicted to her children."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!