Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie's Divorce Team Is Working with High-Powered D.C. Fixer Who Inspired Scandal's Olivia Pope
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Indiana Woman Allegedly Kept Ailing Husband in Squalid Bedroom For Two Years, Withheld Medication
- WATCH: Stranger Things' Caleb McLaughlin Shines (and Croons) in The New Edition Story
- Why Author Jennifer Weiner Chose To Reveal Her Father Died From a Drug Overdose
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 19, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 2
Out of Focus
Andie Macdowell and Paul Qualley Part After 13 Years of a Model Marriage
Last week, though, the once-happy pair had turned into starcross'd lovers. MacDowell, 41, announced that after 13 years of marriage she had separated from Qualley, 41, a contractor she met in 1985 when both were Gap models. MacDowell and Qualley, who now live apart in Asheville, N.C., will each continue to be central to the lives of their son Justin, 12, and daughters Rainey, 10, and Sarah Margaret, 4. MacDowell is mulling over divorce, says her publicist Jennifer Glaisek, but for the moment the couple "are simply taking a break."
Just what triggered the break wasn't clear; Glaisek denied that any third parties are involved. But the Four Weddings and a Funeral star told Movieline in 1996, "We've had tensions.... the roles that I would have liked to have done that are very sexual give him the willies." For now, MacDowell is busy: She plans to promote her upcoming films The Muse and Town & Country. But she has long made her priorities clear. Says The Muse producer Herb Nanas: "She is addicted to her children."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!