Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Teresa Giudice Will Spend Thanksgiving Alone in Prison to Make Holiday as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls,' Source Says
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Mark Zuckerberg Is 'Thankful' for Family, Shares Sweet Photo of Pregnant Wife Priscilla Taken By Annie Leibovitz
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 03, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 4
About a Bride
Toni Collette Relives Her Muriel's Wedding Glory with a Real-Life Walk Down the Aisle
Even better, this time there was no director yelling "Cut!" to spoil Collette's happy ending. The 30-year-old star of last year's About a Boy and 1999's The Sixth Sense wed David Galafassi, 25, a drummer in the Australian band Gelbison, on Jan. 11 in a sunset ceremony at her 25-acre ranch outside Berry in New South Wales.
The pair, who began dating early last year, kept the wedding details under tight wraps. The saffron-robed Buddhist monks who performed prayer chants before and after the civil ceremony didn't know whose wedding they were attending until they arrived, and the band and catering people had been told they'd been hired for Collette's birthday party. The secrecy paid off: "The wedding was so wonderful," says Griffiths, a newlywed herself after marrying artist Andrew Taylor on Dec. 31. "They are so lovely together and very happy."
After the ceremony Collette, wearing an embroidered cream-colored gown with antique lace created by Aussie designer Collette Dinnigan, and Galafassi, in a grey pinstriped suit, hit the dance floor with their 73 guests, stopping only to take in a fireworks display. The celebration continued until 4 a.m., capping an evening that Collette calls "more beautiful and amazing than we ever thought possible." Muriel certainly would have been proud.
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!