Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Assistant Principal's Song and Dance Routine Gets Students Excited About School: 'The Kids Don't Want to Miss the Fun'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Missy and Jase Robertson Give Advice to Jill and Jessa Duggar as They Return to TV
- Watch Out, Taylor! Ellen DeGeneres Introduces Her Own #Squad
- Milk, Cookie Butter, and All the Other Crazy New Pumpkin Spice Products Out There Right Now
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 20, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 8
Spice Girl Mel B "I Don't Want to Be Bitter"
As Her Paternity Battle with Eddie Murphy Heats Up, Mel B Says She Is Moving on by Bonding with His Ex-Wife—and Having His Tattooed Name Removed from Her Hip
That's just one of many questions Brown, 32, has been pondering since the couple's split after she became pregnant last summer. It wasn't until Aug. 3—two days after Brown announced she was suing Murphy, 46, for child support—that the actor admitted he is the father of Angel, 4 months. "It's not about going after him; I have my own money," insists Brown, who proved Murphy's paternity with a DNA test. "It's about getting him to see his daughter." (In a statement Murphy, who is engaged to TV producer Tracey Edmonds, said that he "always has and will continue to honor his responsibilities as a father.")
Brown, who says she is trying "not to be bitter," also wants Angel to know the five kids Murphy has with ex-wife Nicole. On Aug. 2 the two moms lunched in L.A. "I really want that child to be involved with her sisters and brother," says Nicole, adding that Brown's daughter Phoenix, 8 (by ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar), had spent time with her children.
Brown, who is now seeing movie producer Stephen Belafonte, may soon need a babysitter: In December she kicks off the Spice Girls reunion tour. "Between us we've got seven kids," Brown says. "It's going to be a traveling circus!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!