Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 20, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 8
Spice Girl Mel B "I Don't Want to Be Bitter"
As Her Paternity Battle with Eddie Murphy Heats Up, Mel B Says She Is Moving on by Bonding with His Ex-Wife—and Having His Tattooed Name Removed from Her Hip
That's just one of many questions Brown, 32, has been pondering since the couple's split after she became pregnant last summer. It wasn't until Aug. 3—two days after Brown announced she was suing Murphy, 46, for child support—that the actor admitted he is the father of Angel, 4 months. "It's not about going after him; I have my own money," insists Brown, who proved Murphy's paternity with a DNA test. "It's about getting him to see his daughter." (In a statement Murphy, who is engaged to TV producer Tracey Edmonds, said that he "always has and will continue to honor his responsibilities as a father.")
Brown, who says she is trying "not to be bitter," also wants Angel to know the five kids Murphy has with ex-wife Nicole. On Aug. 2 the two moms lunched in L.A. "I really want that child to be involved with her sisters and brother," says Nicole, adding that Brown's daughter Phoenix, 8 (by ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar), had spent time with her children.
Brown, who is now seeing movie producer Stephen Belafonte, may soon need a babysitter: In December she kicks off the Spice Girls reunion tour. "Between us we've got seven kids," Brown says. "It's going to be a traveling circus!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!