Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beyoncé, Adele and Kerry Washington Make List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at 69: Police
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 14, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 7
In the Middle of Nascar Season, Driver Kurt Busch Makes a Pit Stop to Say 'I Do'
Good thing. "It was love at first sight," says Busch, 28, who married former banker Eva Bryan, 29, on July 27—exactly three years after their first date. More than 200 guests watched as Bryan, wearing a corseted gown by Pnina Tornai, stepped out of a white horse-drawn carriage at the Point Farm mansion on Virginia's Eastern Shore. "It was so romantic," says Busch. The 20-minute ceremony was held on the porch of the mansion after endangered beetles found at the couple's chosen beach location forced a last-minute venue change. But guests (including Busch's brother Kyle and fellow driver Helio Castroneves) still enjoyed the beach, dancing until 2 a.m. under tents set up along the shore. "This was a whole different kind of adrenaline rush," says the 2004 NEXTEL Cup champ, who left for an all-too-brief honeymoon in the Bahamas before he had to hit the track again on Aug. 6. Fortunately, he adds, "marriage is one race that doesn't end."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!