Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Daughter — See Her First Photos!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Heads to a Roller Rink for a Birthday Party (PHOTO)
- ALF's Series Finale Aired 25 Years Ago, but He Never Truly Left Us
- Tom Brady Gets Serious Air in Cliff Dive: 'Never Doing That Again' (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 14, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 7
Revenge of the Exes
Angry Former Lovers Use Dontdatehimgirl.com to Warn About Their Old Flames' Faults. But One Hurt, Dissed Beau Says He's Been Defamed—and Sues for at Least $50,000
Joseph, 33, says she's not liable, thanks to the 1996 Communications Decency Act, which exempts Web masters from responsibility for displaying others' comments. She says her eight-month-old site simply allows women "to talk about guys who have done them wrong." Among recent postings: "I got pregnant by him, and he left me for a 14-year-old girl"; "He's very self-absorbed and he lies a lot"; "This fool calls himself a rapper, dancer, engineer, all kinda other stuff but he really just works at OfficeMax." Joseph—burned herself at 18 by an unfaithful boyfriend—is now engaged. "There are good guys out there," she says. As for Hollis, his spring romance fizzled, but he's looking for a comeback. "I'm a social leper," he says. "But I hope to date again."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!