Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tori Kelly Joins The Voice as Adam Levine's Advisor
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Meryl Streep Speaks Out About Diversity Concerns at Berlin International Film Festival: 'We're All Africans, Really'
- VIDEO: Kris Jenner Panicked Kendall Would 'Kill Herself' If Caitlyn Stole Her Daughter's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Spotlight
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Production Company Charged for Harrison Ford's On-Set Injury
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 14, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 7
Diddy's Club Med
Taking to the High Seas, the Party King Hosts His Famous Friends—Including Penélope Cruz and Anne Hathaway—Aboard a Pleasure Cruise
Party he did, with more than 130 glam guests who feasted on steak and danced to songs from his upcoming album Press Play. Even Paris Hilton deemed the goings-on "decadent." The next afternoon, Diddy, 36, was back in party mode, hosting his annual White Party on the beach and bouncing on a trampoline with his sons Justin, 12, and Christian, 8—who, of course, were on the guest list for both bashes. Says Justin: "He's an awesome dad."
For more inside dish and exclusive photos from Diddy's party, go to www.people.com/diddyparty
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!