Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Teresa Giudice Will Spend Thanksgiving Alone in Prison to Make Holiday as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls,' Source Says
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Mark Zuckerberg Is 'Thankful' for Family, Shares Sweet Photo of Pregnant Wife Priscilla Taken By Annie Leibovitz
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 13, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 7
Kevin and Britney It's Over ... for Now
The Divorce Papers Are Signed, but as the Pop Star's Erratic Behavior Continues, a Custody Battle May Be Looming
For the moment. As a source close to Federline, 29, says, "Once the ink is dry, look out." Federline, says the source, is ready to "go to court tomorrow to seek full custody" if Spears, 25, who spent a month at Promises rehab center earlier this year, does not follow the steps of recovery.
Not helping matters is Spears's recent erratic behavior—like bolting from a photo shoot after allowing her dog to relieve himself on a designer dress—and the frenzied atmosphere that surrounds her. While in Las Vegas last week, her bodyguard allegedly scuffled with two photographers, and one claims that Spears threatened to kill him. Federline, who had not been notified of her out-of-state travel with the kids as required by law, pressured her to return and, says a source, is "more than concerned." But Spears's longtime pal and former assistant Alli Sims says such scenes are an unfortunate result of a life in which Spears is "always being chased." Sims adds, "She's a wonderful mom and she is so hands-on." Those close to Federline fear that's not the case. "[Spears] puts soda in [the kids'] bottles," says one source. "She doesn't know any better, and no one is stopping her. She is good when they are good. She freaks out when they cry."
Meanwhile, Spears too is making noises about amending custody. Says a source close to Spears: "Britney believes when the kids are with Kevin that they're spending more time with the nanny." Counters a Federline friend: "The nanny is around to help out, but it's Kevin who wakes up in the middle of the night to calm and feed the boys." Adds his attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan: "He is a great dad, very structured. [The kids] are crazy about him." It is one thing he and his ex have in common. "Britney loves those babies to death," says Sims. "And they adore her."
- Bryan Alexander/Los Angeles,
- Howard Breuer/Los Angeles,
- Jen Garcia/Los Angeles,
- Marisa Laudadio/Los Angeles,
- Mary Margaret/Los Angeles.
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!