Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is the World's Most Wanted Man in First Teaser for Snowden
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Is This the Wackiest Beauty Product Ever? Our Beauty Editors Say Yes
- Watch This Scary Scream Tribute Ahead of the MTV Show's Premiere
- Paul Rudd Gets Advice from Chris Pratt, Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out & More from Today's Edition of Star Tracks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 13, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 7
Baby at Last!
After Years of Trying and a Difficult Pregnancy, Reality Stars Trista and Ryan Sutter Joyfully Welcome a Baby Boy
5 lbs. 3 oz.
BORN July 26
Trista and Ryan Sutter didn't know whether they were having a boy or a girl—but they were ready to improvise. Dad is a firefighter, so "they had gotten a lot of cute fireman T-shirts," says Ryan's mom, Barbara Sutter. "Trista is so girly-girl. I had told her, 'If you have a girl, we could always put a little lace and bows on the sleeves.'"
No need to break out the sewing machine. Five years after finding love on ABC's The Bachelorette, the couple welcomed a son, Maxwell Alston Sutter, on July 26. Born four weeks premature in the couple's home town of Vail, Colo., the littlest Sutter remained in the hospital for nutritional monitoring as of press time. But, Barbara notes, "he's as healthy as can be and so cute. Everybody is just great." (Trista, who coped with severe morning sickness and gestational diabetes during the pregnancy, was released July 29.)
The occasion is especially happy since Trista, 34, and Ryan, 32, tried for about two years before they conceived. "I've always wanted to be a mom," Trista told PEOPLE in 2006. "My philosophy is it will happen when it's supposed to."
Now it's time to prepare for male bonding. "Ryan will be an extremely loving father," says Barbara of her outdoor-enthusiast son. "I wouldn't be surprised if, in a few weeks time, little Max will be snuggled up on Ryan taking a hike. Max is going to be a little mountain man!"
- Reported by Cynthia Wang/Los Angeles,
- Pamela Warrick/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!