Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah Palin Opens Up About Her 'Toughest Year' Yet – Including Her Cancer Scare and Getting 'Canned' by Fox News
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Nude and Shoe'd! Joan Smalls, Gigi Hadid and Lily Aldridge Go Naked in New Stuart Weitzman Campaign
- 'She Was a Compassionate and Dedicated Person': High School Friend of Jennifer Markovsky, Woman Killed in Planned Parenthood Shooting
- Alison Sweeney's Very Personal Reason for Joining the Fight Against Cancer: 'I've Lost a Lot of Loved Ones'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
Hip-Hop Star & Actor T.I.
LATEST GIGS: Topping the charts with his new album King and starring in the movie ATL
THE TIPPING POINT
He's recorded a hit with Destiny's Child ("Soldier"), coproduced a big movie soundtrack (Hustle & Flow), got his own sneaker line with Reebok and even appeared on The O.C. Now with a No. 1 album and a hit movie to boot, the rapper-actor-entrepreneur born Clifford Harris Jr. officially wears so many hats that he's given himself different names. "Everybody who knows me calls me Tip," he says. "T.I. is the entertainer. Tip doesn't really care about fame. They kind of blame each other for misguided actions in the past. T.I. blames Tip for us getting locked up [for a probation violation in 2004] at such a pivotal point in our career. Tip's mad at T.I. for wearing an ascot to the Vibe Awards. To see them go head up ... I wonder who will win!"
FATHER KNOWS BEST
A dad of four who says he goes "to parent-teacher conferences and stuff," T.I. is glad his sons Messiah, 6, Domani, 5, and King, 1, and daughter Deyjah, 4, have a more comfortable childhood than the one he had. "I stole because I couldn't afford to get it. But they can," says T.I., who was raised by his grandparents in a rough part of Atlanta and sold drugs as a teen. So he practices tough love: "Do right, or get that ass whupped!"
SUPERSTAR ON AISLE 10
Though he's been called the Jay-Z of the South, T.I. isn't letting success affect his lifestyle. "You'll catch me in the grocery store, pumping my own gas, driving myself around," he says. "I'm a real person. Stars are in the sky; people walk the streets." Maybe so, but T.I. walks the streets more stylishly than most. "I wore these twice," the fashionable bachelor says, pointing to his white sneakers. "I'm not going to wear them anymore. I'll give them to my little cousin. When the shoe strings get dirty or the front creases, I can't have that!"
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!