Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
From the Lovably Loony Drama Teacher to the Doting Parents and Strict Country Club Manager—These Adults Add Old-School Charm to HSM2
(SHARPAY & RYAN'S MOM)
Previously in: TV shows like One Life to Live, Grey's Anatomy and Everwood
Her Yoga Scene with Lucas: "The two of us actually got up into headstands on our own. We were very proud of that! They aren't trick headstands! The only hard part was we're both so fair-skinned that the blood would rush to our heads, and by the end of the take we'd look like two tomatoes!"
Previously in: CSI: Miami, JAG and Saved by the Bell: The New Class
On Being Recognized by HSM Fans: "I get these looks from kids. One will ask for an autograph and then a mob surrounds me. They say the same thing every time: 'Do you have Zac's phone number?'"
Previously in: TV shows like Boston Legal
Her Real-Life Teaching Gig: Reed tutors at-risk L.A. kids as part of the Peace4Kids charity. "Zac and Vanessa met with the kids for me. Two of the kids fell on the floor, and one of the girls said, 'I'm happy now.'"
Previously in: TV shows like Seinfeld and the Disney Channel movie Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off
His HSM2 Blooper: As the manager of the country club, "I had to run across the golf course and jump in the golf cart. I hit the cart's canopy and cut my head open. I hit my head later doing something else. It became a running joke."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!