Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Tiffany 'New York' Pollard Is Hosting a Unique Gay Dating Series
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- More than 100 Reality Stars Raise $135,000 (and Counting) for Give Kids the World
- Blind and Deaf Dog Needs Home After Blind Owner Is Forced to Give Him Up
- Wells Adams Gets Tangled Up with Three Women on Bachelor in Paradise – but Who Will Get His Rose?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: October 18
HOMETOWN: San Luis Obispo, Calif.
BROTHER: Dylan, 15
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ...
"My skateboard. I have to have something to roll around on."
FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT
LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT
"AP chemistry. I got straight A's, but it was really hard."
POSTER HE HAD GROWING UP
"Tyra Banks. It was on the ceiling above my bunk bed."
SHARED A ROOM WITH ...
Younger brother Dylan. "We used to fight but now that I don't see him as much I kind of cherish the time I have with him."
"Two dogs and a cat. The dogs are Dreamer and Puppy. The cat has like 20 names, but right now it's Simon. They get along great. My cat sleeps on the dogs."
"I'm good at Hacky Sack! The other day, traffic was completely stopped, so I got out of my car and played Hacky Sack for half an hour."
He's dating costar Vanessa Hudgens. (Some fans call them "Zanessa.")
HOW HE'S LIKE TROY
"I consider myself a pretty good kid. There are always little slipups, but I try and work hard at my job."
HOW HE'S NOT LIKE TROY
"I didn't play sports in high school. I was really focused on academics."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!