Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother of Female Soldier Killed in Action Remembers Her Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Chris Pratt's Son Thinks He's a Firefighter (VIDEO)
- Brody and Brandon Jenner Post to Instagram in Support of Dad Bruce Jenner
- NBC's Inquiry into Brian Williams Expands to Include More Potential Fabrications: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: October 18
HOMETOWN: San Luis Obispo, Calif.
BROTHER: Dylan, 15
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ...
"My skateboard. I have to have something to roll around on."
FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT
LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT
"AP chemistry. I got straight A's, but it was really hard."
POSTER HE HAD GROWING UP
"Tyra Banks. It was on the ceiling above my bunk bed."
SHARED A ROOM WITH ...
Younger brother Dylan. "We used to fight but now that I don't see him as much I kind of cherish the time I have with him."
"Two dogs and a cat. The dogs are Dreamer and Puppy. The cat has like 20 names, but right now it's Simon. They get along great. My cat sleeps on the dogs."
"I'm good at Hacky Sack! The other day, traffic was completely stopped, so I got out of my car and played Hacky Sack for half an hour."
He's dating costar Vanessa Hudgens. (Some fans call them "Zanessa.")
HOW HE'S LIKE TROY
"I consider myself a pretty good kid. There are always little slipups, but I try and work hard at my job."
HOW HE'S NOT LIKE TROY
"I didn't play sports in high school. I was really focused on academics."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!