Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Law & Order Director Sentenced to 10 Years Probation for Child Pornography Charges
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Hillary Clinton Takes Giant Selfie with Digital Content Creators at Town Hall Discussion: 'We Have to Send This to Ellen!'
- John Mayer Says He's 'Ready' to Find His Next Girlfriend: 'I'm More Mature Than I've Ever Been'
- Former American Idol Contestant John Stevens Hit By Van in Massachusetts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: July 2
HOMETOWN: West Deal, N.J.
SISTER: Jennifer, 25
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ...
"My mom. She helps me with everything."
"I just bought a condo in L.A., and I'm moving in with my best friend. It's so scary, but I didn't go far. I'm just down the block from my family, so my mom still comes over and helps with my laundry."
"Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. Now I like Jake Gyllenhaal. He's totally cute, but he seems so down to earth."
Her cousin Ron Popeil invented the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie and her grandpa pioneered TV infomercials in the 1940s. Older sister Jennifer is also an actress who appeared in the movie Dark Ride in 2006.
"I love chocolate gummy bears. I bring them in my makeup bag!"
When not taping her other big role—on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody—she goes horseback riding. "I used to do competitions—bareback, western and English riding. I enjoy trail riding too."
"No. It's like everything's so busy with the tour and the movie and stuff."
"I'm double-jointed, so I can do weird things with my fingers."
"Jessica Simpson. I don't get starstruck by many people, but I want to meet her so badly. I love her fashion. I think I would pass out if I met her."
HOW SHE'S LIKE SHARPAY
"I'm totally into clothes. I always have to look the part!"
HOW SHE'S NOT LIKE SHARPAY
"I'm really quiet, actually. When I first meet people I can be shy. I think sometimes fans actually don't know if I'm nice or not, and I totally am."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!