Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nicole Kidman on Marrying Tom Cruise at Age 23: 'I Look Back Now and I'm Like, "What?" '
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: November 13
HOMETOWN: Columbia, S.C.
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ...
"My friends. I talk to my best friends four times a day. You have to have people who can go, 'Look, Diva!' and tell you when you start being demanding."
"I have a gajillion headbands—yellows, pinks, reds, blues. I'm obsessed."
HOW LIFE HAS CHANGED
"I was babysitting the night High School Musical premiered last year. I watched with the kids and we sang along to the lyrics. I was making $12 an hour."
"I'm good in the kitchen. I can cook seafood, collard greens, black-eyed peas ... mmm."
"Dancing on Dancing with the Stars really broadened my fan base. I jumped off the stage backwards one week, and so many women come up to me now and say, 'You're so brave. I can't believe you put yourself out there like that.' If that inspires some girl out there, then great, because boys aren't the only ones who get to have fun. We get to have fun, too."
"Whoopi Goldberg. I love that she has had so many different colors in her career. And we share the same birthday."
HOW SHE'S LIKE TAYLOR
"I was an excellent student, and I adopt a leadership role in life too."
HOW SHE'S NOT LIKE TAYLOR
"She's so smart in math and science—I was in way over my head in those classes."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!