Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: February 21
SISTERS: Hunter, 14, Phoenix, 5, and Jag, 3
PEOPLE WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW ...
"I was ambidextrous. I'm a righty now. My first-grade teacher made me pick a hand because she was very old-school."
"Grilled cheese sandwich and french fries. I could have it any time of day. Every single day, any meal, it works."
FAVORITE TV SHOW
"America's Funniest Home Videos. I feel so bad—I laugh at the ones where people get knocked over the head with something."
"I'm a huge fashion person. I love clothes and I love jewelry."
KIDS ALWAYS TEASED HIM ABOUT ...
"Being a ballet dancer in school instead of being a sports guy. My argument was that I got to be surrounded by beautiful girls all day."
"No. I date but I'm very young, and I don't think there's any need to be exclusive in a relationship right now."
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ...
"My phone, gum, wallet, Chap Stick and iPod. I usually have everything on me."
"I can do a really high-pitched cartoon voice. Everybody always says they like it."
HOW HE'S LIKE CHAD
"Everybody at school knew who I was because I'm just a really friendly person."
HOW HE'S NOT LIKE CHAD
"Most sports I'm pretty bad at. For instance, basketball—I'm very good at handling the ball, but I can't actually play. I can't shoot to save my life."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!