Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: November 23
HOMETOWN: Springfield, Mo.
SISTER: Autumn, 24
The Male Diva
FRIENDS TEASE ME BECAUSE...
"I act like an old man. I use words like 'riffraff,' and I was always groaning on-set because my knee is injured. Some of the dancers called me 'Gramps' or 'Grandpa.'"
"I play, like, 12 instruments. Guitar, piano, harmonica, African drums ... I'm working on mastering accordion."
WENT TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS...
Brad Pitt. "But I didn't go to high school with him."
Yes, but he won't give details.
HOW HE'S LIKE RYAN
"In high school, I was Mr. Choir Boy. I had solos, I was helping out the tenors with their parts and our choir teacher would ask me what songs we should do."
HOW HE'S NOT LIKE RYAN
"No one wears that much pink. I wear T-shirts, flip-flops—I'm a simple dressing kind of guy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!