Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ginger Zee: Becoming a Mom Made Me Feel Better About My Body – and My Life!
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: All of Jeff Goldblum's Best Movie Moments in Honor of Independence Day: Resurgence
- Bare Necessities: 4 Tricks to Get Your Legs Ready for Summer
- WATCH AND SHOP: The (Cheap!) Steamer You Can Even Use on Leather and Sequins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: November 23
HOMETOWN: Springfield, Mo.
SISTER: Autumn, 24
The Male Diva
FRIENDS TEASE ME BECAUSE...
"I act like an old man. I use words like 'riffraff,' and I was always groaning on-set because my knee is injured. Some of the dancers called me 'Gramps' or 'Grandpa.'"
"I play, like, 12 instruments. Guitar, piano, harmonica, African drums ... I'm working on mastering accordion."
WENT TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS...
Brad Pitt. "But I didn't go to high school with him."
Yes, but he won't give details.
HOW HE'S LIKE RYAN
"In high school, I was Mr. Choir Boy. I had solos, I was helping out the tenors with their parts and our choir teacher would ask me what songs we should do."
HOW HE'S NOT LIKE RYAN
"No one wears that much pink. I wear T-shirts, flip-flops—I'm a simple dressing kind of guy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!