Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Bill Paxton Swears He's 'Not a Nice Guy' (Yeah, right...), Plus the Young Stars of Mean Dreams Talk About Their Big Breaks
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Are Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Expecting Their First Child?
- WATCH: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time and It's Hilarious
- FROM EW Jay Z Mentions Beyoncé's Lemonade on New 'All the Way Up' Remix
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: November 23
HOMETOWN: Springfield, Mo.
SISTER: Autumn, 24
The Male Diva
FRIENDS TEASE ME BECAUSE...
"I act like an old man. I use words like 'riffraff,' and I was always groaning on-set because my knee is injured. Some of the dancers called me 'Gramps' or 'Grandpa.'"
"I play, like, 12 instruments. Guitar, piano, harmonica, African drums ... I'm working on mastering accordion."
WENT TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS...
Brad Pitt. "But I didn't go to high school with him."
Yes, but he won't give details.
HOW HE'S LIKE RYAN
"In high school, I was Mr. Choir Boy. I had solos, I was helping out the tenors with their parts and our choir teacher would ask me what songs we should do."
HOW HE'S NOT LIKE RYAN
"No one wears that much pink. I wear T-shirts, flip-flops—I'm a simple dressing kind of guy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!