Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now – So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- From Casablanca to Charlie Brown: The Movies That First Made Celebrities Cry (VIDEO)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: November 23
HOMETOWN: Springfield, Mo.
SISTER: Autumn, 24
The Male Diva
FRIENDS TEASE ME BECAUSE...
"I act like an old man. I use words like 'riffraff,' and I was always groaning on-set because my knee is injured. Some of the dancers called me 'Gramps' or 'Grandpa.'"
"I play, like, 12 instruments. Guitar, piano, harmonica, African drums ... I'm working on mastering accordion."
WENT TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS...
Brad Pitt. "But I didn't go to high school with him."
Yes, but he won't give details.
HOW HE'S LIKE RYAN
"In high school, I was Mr. Choir Boy. I had solos, I was helping out the tenors with their parts and our choir teacher would ask me what songs we should do."
HOW HE'S NOT LIKE RYAN
"No one wears that much pink. I wear T-shirts, flip-flops—I'm a simple dressing kind of guy."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!