Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
BIRTHDAY: December 14
HOMETOWN: Salinas, Calif.
SISTER: Stella, 12
PEOPLE WOULD BE SURPRISED TO FIND OUT ...
"I'm really an outdoorsy girl. People think I can't go anywhere without getting all primped up, but I love to go camping, and I'm totally fine with not doing my hair or makeup, not taking a shower and just hiking."
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ...
"I'm a major cell phone person! I have two—an enV and a Sidekick. And no matter where I go, I always bring sandals and my Uggs."
"Peanut butter crackers. I eat them all the time, so I always smell like peanut butter!"
THING SHE WANTED FROM THE SET
"All the guys have class rings, and they're so cool! It's gold, it has a ruby and it says 'Wildcats' on it. I want it so bad!"
"I've always wanted to play Maria in West Side Story. My idol is Natalie Wood, and I love the movie, so I think a modern-day twist on it would be really neat."
She's dating costar Zac Efron. Their most public date: a day at the beach in Hawaii.
HOW SHE'S LIKE GABRIELLA
"In the new movie, Gabriella's all about experiencing life and having fun. That's how I am—I'm living life to my fullest."
HOW SHE'S NOT LIKE GABRIELLA
"I definitely was not the brainiac in school. I'm much more outgoing than Gabriella. She's reserved, and I'm the one who will definitely speak her thoughts."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!