Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patricia Arquette: Her Finest Moment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Foo Fighters Stop Show to Give Blind Man a Gift (VIDEO)
- From EW: Is Harper Lee Getting a Fair Deal with Go Set a Watchman?
- Veep Season 4 Trailer: President Selina Meyer Is a 'Real-Life Mariah Carey'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
His Marriage Not yet Ended, Chad Michael Murray Steps Out with His New, Teen Fianceé Kenzie Dalton
It is perhaps not surprising that Murray, 24, has diamonds on his mind: He just presented Dalton, 18, a Wilmington, N.C., high school senior, with an elegant oval-cut diamond engagement ring estimated to be worth between $25,000 and $35,000. Dalton, a Tree extra whom castmates first publicly spotted with Murray last August, was seen wearing the rock last week at the state's 59th Annual Azalea Festival.
Given the speed of their engagement—just one year after Murray wed Tree costar Sophia Bush, who separated from him last September and filed for an annulment in February on grounds of "fraud"—Internet rumors abounded that Dalton might be pregnant. "Definitely not," says Murray. They are simply "crazy for one another," says Dalton's mother, Jeannie.
Although wedding plans are yet to be made, Murray says he is determined to have a long-lasting marriage. All he wants, he says, is "to be 80 years old and to have been married for 50 years and still be soooo in love."
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!