Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
At Banatics.com, fans of the 37-year-old Australian actor call themselves names like Mrs. Banadinovich and Mrs. Bana of Turkey and go Bananas over such subjects as the number of times members have seen Troy or Munich (tops for Troy: 39). Banatics, this one's for you:
SKIN CARE: "I don't mind doing stuff for my skin, but I forget. My wife, Rebecca, occasionally throws a scrub into the shower."
RED-CARPET LOOK VS. EVERYDAY: "Less dirt under my nails—and truly the only time I wear a suit."
BEST FEATURE NOW: "Good hair that really does what I tell it."
ON AGING: "I'm active with the kids [Klaus, 6, Sophia, 4] and don't want to end up a couch potato. Hopefully I'll improve as I get older. My dad, who's in his early 60s, looks very distinguished."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!