Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Whitewater Center Where Teen Allegedly Contracted Brain-Eating Amoeba Shut Down Activities After Testing Positive for Amoeba
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- YouTube Star Dulce Candy Receives Advice – from the Pope! – on How to Handle Online Bullies
- Maternity Maven Blake Lively Is Now Pairing Sweats with Couture – and Still Looks Incredible
- WATCH: Countess Luann De Lesseps on Ex-Husband: “Would I Have Liked the Marriage to Last? Absolutely”
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 26
Stars Behaving Badly
Feuds! Fits! Flying Computers! If They Gave Oscars for Acting Out, These Celebs Would Be Our '06 Nominees
"S--tsburgh... Can you believe this is my life?"
While filming in Pittsburgh, Miller spouted off in a Rolling Stone interview. She said her words were taken out of context.
CLAY AIKEN GAGS KELLY RIPA
Filling in for Regis, the singer got a scolding from Ripa when he covered her mouth during an interview. "Oh, that's a no-no," she told him.
LINDSAY'S UNEXCUSED ABSENCE
When Lindsay Lohan skipped work on her movie Georgia Rule after a July 26 hospital stay—her rep cited exhaustion—studio exec James G. Robinson blasted her "partying" and "unprofessional" behavior in a scathing letter. Memo received: Lohan showed up on-set, and filming continued without incident.
DENISE LAUNCHES A LAPTOP
Getting snapped by paparazzi while filming the comedy Blonde and Blonder in Canada did not compute for Denise Richards, who hurled a photographer's laptop off a hotel balcony on Nov. 8. "It was a big mistake," said Richards, who agreed to settle the matter privately with the photographer. "I'm not volatile at all."
OH, FAITH, YOU DO CARRIE ON!
Faith Hill forgot her gracious-loser protocol at the Nov. 6 Country Music Association Awards. The female vocalist of the year nominee was filmed backstage throwing up her arms and yelling "what?" when Carrie Underwood was named the winner. Her manager says Hill was just "being playful."
RUSH BASHES MICHAEL
"Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting"
On Oct. 23 the radio host accused Michael J. Fox of "exaggerating" his Parkinson's disease in Democratic political ads. Limbaugh later apologized.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!