Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 26
They Said It This Year
These Stars Had Some Explaining to Do!
CAMERON DIAZ ON HER BOYFRIEND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
"I understand why people think we're gay. There isn't a definition in our culture for this kind of bond between women.... How can you be this close without it being sexual?"
OPRAH, ON HER FRIENDSHIP WITH GAYLE KING
"I took this job because it said Snakes on a Plane. I didn't have to read the script: You got a plane full of snakes! That's all I need to know!"
SAMUEL L. JACKSON
"I actually got amazing-ass test scores on it. Not that it's the hardest thing in the world. But especially the math. I got pretty high test scores for the state of California."
KEVIN FEDERLINE ON TAKING THE GED
"I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names."
"A lot of the time, we don't have the medical terminology, so we just say, 'Medical, medical, bulls—, bulls—, your line.' You can say anything with a mask on."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!