Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 18, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 25
Tom & Katie the Honeymooners Return Home
After a Luxurious, Though Soggy, Retreat to the Maldives, the Newlyweds (and Suri Too!) Return to L.A.
Now back in L.A., Cruise is already getting to work on his latest project: helping run the United Artists movie studio. Meanwhile, Holmes and Suri are getting back into the Hollywood social swing. On Dec. 4 they both popped by the Sunset Marquis Hotel & Villas for a visit with new BFF Victoria Beckham, in town for a magazine photo shoot. "They talked about how great the wedding was," says a Beckham friend. They're not the only ones reminiscing about those dazzling nuptials. "There was just a lot of heart and soul," says director Cameron Crowe. "They're the real deal, and I'm so happy for them."
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!