Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fitness Trainers Gain 60 Lbs. and Drop it Again to Demonstrate How Hard it Is to Lose Weight
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Dancing with the Stars Champion Nyle DiMarco Strips Down for Chippendales Gig
- Anthony Weiner's Third Sexting Strike Cost Him More Than Just His Wife – He Also Got Fired
- After Car Crash, Colorado Father Allegedly Tells Cops, 'I Was Trying to Kill My Son'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 18, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 25
Tom & Katie the Honeymooners Return Home
After a Luxurious, Though Soggy, Retreat to the Maldives, the Newlyweds (and Suri Too!) Return to L.A.
Now back in L.A., Cruise is already getting to work on his latest project: helping run the United Artists movie studio. Meanwhile, Holmes and Suri are getting back into the Hollywood social swing. On Dec. 4 they both popped by the Sunset Marquis Hotel & Villas for a visit with new BFF Victoria Beckham, in town for a magazine photo shoot. "They talked about how great the wedding was," says a Beckham friend. They're not the only ones reminiscing about those dazzling nuptials. "There was just a lot of heart and soul," says director Cameron Crowe. "They're the real deal, and I'm so happy for them."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!