Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Basketball Team Banned from Playoffs for Wearing Breast Cancer Uniforms Is Reinstated
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend Using 54-Ft. Personal Ad Mural
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- Sleeping on the Job? Victoria Beckham's New Fall Lookbook Features Models Passed Out (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 24
Paris & Britney the Single Life
The Heiress and the Now-Solo Pop Star Hit the Party Scene as Brand-New BFFs
After dinner at Tao, Britney and Paris partied well into the night at Tryst, Playboy Club, Light and Caramel Lounge before finally winding things down at 5:30 a.m.
THEY SHARE COATS!
The day after hosting celebs from Ashlee Simpson to Flavor Flav at her "Holiday House Party" Nov. 21, Paris escorted her new BFF (wearing coordinated animal prints) to Teddy's at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, where they rented out the Marilyn Monroe suite by the pool.
At Malibu's Planet Blue boutique, Paris helped Britney get dolled up (left) and played auntie to Britney's 14-month-old son Sean Preston. "Britney is a very conscientious mom," says Mintz. "Paris goes back with her to Malibu and when [Sean and Jayden James, 2 months] wake up, their mother is home."
THEY SWAP STOCKINGS!
GIRLS' NIGHT OUT
LATE NIGHT, NOV. 25
At Hyde Lounge (where they ran into the Olsen twins), Britney and Paris left the club at 6 a.m. (above). While inside, Britney inexplicably slipped on one of Paris's stockings. Otherwise, "they were just a couple of girlfriends having a drink at the bar," says an onlooker.
Despite a spat with Paris the night before, Lindsay Lohan (left) joined the pals for a long night that started at L.A. hot spot Guy's and ended at Paris's house.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!