Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
- President Obama Tries the Splits with the Final Five as He Welcomes Team USA to the White House
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 24
Paris & Britney the Single Life
The Heiress and the Now-Solo Pop Star Hit the Party Scene as Brand-New BFFs
After dinner at Tao, Britney and Paris partied well into the night at Tryst, Playboy Club, Light and Caramel Lounge before finally winding things down at 5:30 a.m.
THEY SHARE COATS!
The day after hosting celebs from Ashlee Simpson to Flavor Flav at her "Holiday House Party" Nov. 21, Paris escorted her new BFF (wearing coordinated animal prints) to Teddy's at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, where they rented out the Marilyn Monroe suite by the pool.
At Malibu's Planet Blue boutique, Paris helped Britney get dolled up (left) and played auntie to Britney's 14-month-old son Sean Preston. "Britney is a very conscientious mom," says Mintz. "Paris goes back with her to Malibu and when [Sean and Jayden James, 2 months] wake up, their mother is home."
THEY SWAP STOCKINGS!
GIRLS' NIGHT OUT
LATE NIGHT, NOV. 25
At Hyde Lounge (where they ran into the Olsen twins), Britney and Paris left the club at 6 a.m. (above). While inside, Britney inexplicably slipped on one of Paris's stockings. Otherwise, "they were just a couple of girlfriends having a drink at the bar," says an onlooker.
Despite a spat with Paris the night before, Lindsay Lohan (left) joined the pals for a long night that started at L.A. hot spot Guy's and ended at Paris's house.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!