Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beyoncé Slays with Surprise Performance of "Freedom" at BET Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Do You Trust Jordan on The Bachelorette?
- 12 Amazing Accessories That'll Give You the Pretty Little Liars Look
- This Genius Hair Oil Will Give You a Salon-Worthy Blowout in No Time
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Total Package / Eva Longoria
These Stars Add Up to More Than the Sum of Their Nearly Perfect Parts
Longoria, 31, launched her big-screen career this year, packing heat as a Secret Service agent in her new film The Sentinel. And this sexy, sassy, smart star shoots from the hip.
SHE ISN'T VAIN: "Makeup artists always want to fill in the scar on my left eyebrow, but I never let them. I like imperfections."
SHE'S A TRENDSETTER: "She's really changed the way women on the red carpet look at color," says stylist Robert Verdi. "She's like, 'No black!'"
SHE'S PRACTICAL: "I go to work in my pj's. I just have to get undressed again."
SHE'S HONEST: "I'm lazy. If I'm tired, I don't want to wash my face at the end of the day. "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!