Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
- RHONJ Star Amber Marchese's Breast Cancer Has Not Spread: 'I Am Very Blessed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 24
Five Questions For Greg Kinnear on Fast Food—and Fatherhood
Greg Kinnear Isn't Afraid to Switch Gears—after Getting Laughs as the Uptight Dad in the Hit Comedy Little Miss Sunshine, He Goes for the Gut as a Marketing Exec in Fast Food Nation, a Gritty Drama About America's Burger Addiction. Did It All Keep Him Away from the Drive-through? PEOPLE's Oliver Jones Found Out.
It's not a soapbox thing. It's just, as a father, it's pretty disturbing to read about grown people sitting around boardroom tables figuring out how to dazzle 2-year-olds.
2 Did the movie make you a tree-hugging vegan?
I still eat red meat, okay? Is this the 60 Minutes part of the interview? Okay, you got me: I love [L.A.'s famous chain] In-N-Out Burger!
3 You have two kids [Audrey, 3, and Lily, 5] with your wife, Helen. Any advice for new parents?
Don't worry so much. You start focusing on the wrong things, like around any corner lurks the mother of all poops and the world's hugest tantrum. You wind up missing all the good stuff.
4 You come from a family of boys. What's it like having a female posse?
There's the expectation that I would know what to do as a dad to a son. But with girls I don't know anything. There is no obvious channel to pass your hang-ups through.
5 You started out as a TV host. Are you a good guest?
I have the unfortunate position of having been on the other side of the desk, so when I'm crashing and burning, I can actually hear the thoughts of the host saying quietly to himself, "Oh, God, I've got to get to a commercial because this guy is no good." If I could be oblivious to all that, that would be nice.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!