Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Luann de Lesseps Calls Bethenny Frankel the 'Real Hypocrite' in Real Housewives of New York
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- WATCH: Jason Derulo Tries His Hand at Adorable 'Toddlerography' with James Corden
- Ryan Lochte Apologizes for His Olympics Scandal: 'I've Got a Big Heart, I Let a Lot of People Down'
- Zion Harvey on His Favorite Thing About Being First Kid Ever to Receive Double Hand Transplant: I Can 'Wrap Them Around My Mom'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 24
Shark's Jeri Ryan
On coping with a public scandal: "It's a miserable thing to go through for everyone involved. Your main concern is to shield your child from it, keep your head down and get through it. It's not fun, [but] it blows over, and you move on. Now I'm in a great place."
On James Woods: "He has more energy than my son [Alex, 12] did at age 2. We joke that he's a windup toy: Just turn the crank a little and he's gone. He sort of doesn't stop. You just try to keep up!"
On trying not to be a bridezilla: "I'm completely anal, so I hired a wedding coordinator so I won't stress. The site [in the Loire Valley region of France] is breathtakingly beautiful. I [saw it] and started crying."
On being a foodie: "I love to cook. I like hearty, wintry foods. Braising short ribs is my favorite thing to do."
On cooking for her fiancé, with whom she co-owns L.A. eatery Ortolan: "When we started dating, I made homemade blackberry jam. He tasted a big spoon of it and goes, 'Hmm, did you put a lot of sugar in this?' And I was done. [I said] 'That's it! I'm never cooking for you again!' And I didn't cook for him for a year. Not a thing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!