Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 24
Shark's Jeri Ryan
On coping with a public scandal: "It's a miserable thing to go through for everyone involved. Your main concern is to shield your child from it, keep your head down and get through it. It's not fun, [but] it blows over, and you move on. Now I'm in a great place."
On James Woods: "He has more energy than my son [Alex, 12] did at age 2. We joke that he's a windup toy: Just turn the crank a little and he's gone. He sort of doesn't stop. You just try to keep up!"
On trying not to be a bridezilla: "I'm completely anal, so I hired a wedding coordinator so I won't stress. The site [in the Loire Valley region of France] is breathtakingly beautiful. I [saw it] and started crying."
On being a foodie: "I love to cook. I like hearty, wintry foods. Braising short ribs is my favorite thing to do."
On cooking for her fiancé, with whom she co-owns L.A. eatery Ortolan: "When we started dating, I made homemade blackberry jam. He tasted a big spoon of it and goes, 'Hmm, did you put a lot of sugar in this?' And I was done. [I said] 'That's it! I'm never cooking for you again!' And I didn't cook for him for a year. Not a thing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!