Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashain on Exercise and Feeling Down: 'I Have So Much Energy When I Am Angry'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Witnesses Recall Terror of Planned Parenthood Shooting: 'He Lifted His Shirt Up and He Had Holes in His Chest'
- Kentucky Woman Contracts an Infection, Undergoes Emergency Surgery – Likely Due to the Glitter Hair Tie She Wore on Her Wrist
- Shop the Genius Tool Used at the Victoria's Secret Runway Show!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
In a year of personal ups and downs, Simpson, 25, has thrown herself into charity work for kids with Operation Smile—and, of course, kept flashing those famous teeth.
"I've always had the nickname Rabbit," says Simpson, who's never worn braces and considers the "buck" of her teeth one of her favorite features. "I can make the best bunny face. No one can stay mad at me when I do the bunny face." While she reserves her killer bunny face for special situations, it's her smile that lights up a room. "She has the best smile with a capital S," says designer Michael Kors. "Sporty, sexy, sensational."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!