Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Penélope Cruz Once Styled Salma Hayek's Hair in the Dark
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- NBA Star Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot Dead in Dallas After Reportedly Entering the Wrong Apartment
- Amanda de Cadenet Sends Messages of Support for Friend Amber Heard After the Actress Claims Husband Johnny Depp Abused Her
- All-Star Memorial Day Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrity Chefs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
In a year of personal ups and downs, Simpson, 25, has thrown herself into charity work for kids with Operation Smile—and, of course, kept flashing those famous teeth.
"I've always had the nickname Rabbit," says Simpson, who's never worn braces and considers the "buck" of her teeth one of her favorite features. "I can make the best bunny face. No one can stay mad at me when I do the bunny face." While she reserves her killer bunny face for special situations, it's her smile that lights up a room. "She has the best smile with a capital S," says designer Michael Kors. "Sporty, sexy, sensational."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!