Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Mission Accomplished – Tom Cruise Wins the Box Office Weekend with Mission Impossible – Rogue Nation
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Inside Jessie James Decker's Nursery: 'I Always Wanted a Sports Theme'
- Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters Cast Comes in Costume to See Young Patients at a Boston Hospital
- Train Spotting: Stars on the Subway!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 23
Two Million Miles: It's the Title of Andrew Macpherson's New Book and The Distance He Figures He's Logged Traveling The World Photographing Celebs Since the '80s. Here's a Peek at the Fresh, Intimate Portraits That Make the Jet Lag Worth It
Vince Vaughn 1998
During a shoot to publicize the remake of Hitchcock's Psycho, "Vince was game for anything," writes Macpherson—including dangling from a 22nd-floor fire escape and standing in a freezing shower.
Reese Witherspoon 2002
"She always seems like the most adorable girl in the world, and that is exactly what she is like to photograph."
"I realized this wasn't the tough, street-fighting rapper that I'd expected from her videos, but a really bright, funny and beautiful girl."
Johnny Depp 1994
To create an eerie backdrop for "the most enigmatic actor of my generation," Macpherson built a bonfire and filled an abandoned L.A. factory with smoke.
Liv Tyler 1999
"I knew she would be delightful to photograph, but still I was mesmerized by her exquisite looks and easy grace."
Sandra Bullock 1994
"Fresh off the bus, [Speed star] Sandra proves she's the queen of speed with her quick draw."
Britney Spears 2003
"Watching Britney grow up in public has been fascinating."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!