Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Teresa Giudice Will Spend Thanksgiving Alone in Prison to Make Holiday as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls,' Source Says
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Mark Zuckerberg Is 'Thankful' for Family, Shares Sweet Photo of Pregnant Wife Priscilla Taken By Annie Leibovitz
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 23
"I loved shaving my head," says Hugh Jackman, 38, of prepping for his role in the drama The Fountain, costarring Rachel Weisz. "In fact, I had to shave everything. [My chest hair] was all off, and it felt amazing." Jackman's wife, actress Deborra-lee Furness, was less impressed with his shorn form. Says Jackman: "She thought I looked like a character out of The Lord of the Rings!"
FERRELL'S MIND GAMES
Will Ferrell doesn't shy from strange stares—in fact, he relishes them. "One day in high school I showed up in my pajamas just to see if I could stand the withering looks," says the actor, 39, currently starring in the dramedy Stranger than Fiction with Emma Thompson. "I do odd things to test my mettle. Psychologically, it was good!"
"I'm here to announce my candidacy for President ... oh, wrong speech! Can you imagine the ads they'd run? In the last two years, I've had an affair with a teenage gardener, faked a paternity test and threw [my husband] out of a window. I would probably win in California."
—EVA LONGORIA, on the odds of her Desperate Housewives character, Gabrielle, winning a presidential election, at the recent Latino Leaders Luncheon in Washington, D.C.
LEANN RIMES, who lent her voice to the new DVD Holly Hobbie & Friends: Christmas Wishes, on ...
Family holidays: I used to sing in front of family during Christmas and Thanksgiving. When I was 2 or 3, I'd say, "Clap for me," and if they didn't, I'd leave in the middle of a song.
Unwinding after work: I love to light a fire, have a glass of wine and listen to the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. It's so good—I'm addicted!
Britney Spears working on a new album: I hope she makes a comeback with her new body. She's got a lot of hard work ahead of her, but if anyone can do it, she can.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!