Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessie J: Getting Back to Performing After Surgery 'Feels Great'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Your Cup of Coffee Needs a Cat Doughnut Right Meow
- WATCH: Little People, Big World's Zach Roloff Asks Brother Jeremy to Be His Best Man
- FROM EW: More Meryl Streep, Less Rick Springfield in the New Ricki and the Flash Trailer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 23
Three-Time Super Bowl Champ Emmitt Smith Sprints Away with the Dancing with the Stars Trophy
Now Smith will be adding a gaudy disco ball to a trophy case that includes three Super Bowl rings. And as reigning Dancing titleholder, he'll be juggling "a lot of speaking engagements, and a couple other things on the table I'm not sure I can do because of time," he says. "I need about 10 of me." But first things first: Smith can't wait to go home to Dallas and wife Patricia, 34, a former Miss Virginia, and their four kids. "He is one happy man and I'm so proud of him," says Patricia, who—if her husband has his way—has some serious waltzing in her future. "But I'm not going to teach her," says Smith. "That's Cheryl's job."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!