Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 23
Three-Time Super Bowl Champ Emmitt Smith Sprints Away with the Dancing with the Stars Trophy
Now Smith will be adding a gaudy disco ball to a trophy case that includes three Super Bowl rings. And as reigning Dancing titleholder, he'll be juggling "a lot of speaking engagements, and a couple other things on the table I'm not sure I can do because of time," he says. "I need about 10 of me." But first things first: Smith can't wait to go home to Dallas and wife Patricia, 34, a former Miss Virginia, and their four kids. "He is one happy man and I'm so proud of him," says Patricia, who—if her husband has his way—has some serious waltzing in her future. "But I'm not going to teach her," says Smith. "That's Cheryl's job."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!