Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italy Earthquake: Girl, 10, Rescued From Rubble as Death Toll Rises to 247
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform at MTV VMAs – Kim Kardashian West to Present!
- FROM EW: Lifetime Is Making a Britney Spears Biopic
- Jenelle Evans Confirms She's Pregnant with Her Third Child – a Baby Girl!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 24
A New Job for Chelsea
The Former First Daughter Goes to Work for a Hedge Fund but Still Finds Time to Hang with the 'rents
Though Chelsea Clinton has access to some of the hottest tickets in town, she seems more interested, as one friend put it, in "carving her career path"—and that path recently took a new direction. In mid-October, the 26-year-old former First Daughter joined Avenue Capital Group, a hedge fund run by major Democratic contributors Marc Lasry and Sonia Gardner. Why the switch? Though Clinton hasn't revealed her salary, insiders estimate she will easily double her six-figure starting pay at her old job, as a management consultant at McKinsey & Company. The new job also involves less travel, giving Clinton more time for hometown pursuits: gym, shopping—and boyfriend (see box). "She's hardworking," says a former Hillary aide, "but she likes to enjoy herself too."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!