Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian West on Butt Pad Chatter: 'Everyone Has Seen My Butt Naked and Knows I Don't Need Them!'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Husband Buys Wrong Lottery Ticket, Ends Up Winning $169 Million
- Gold Medalist Aries Merritt on His Post-Kidney Transplant Olympic Comeback Plans: 'I Kept Pushing Forward'
- The BFG PEOPLE Review: A Whoopsy Wiffling Ringbeller for the Whole Family
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Separated at Birth? No, but They Could Have Been. See How Well These Mirror-Loves-'Em Men Reflect Upon Their Similarities
As if the bedroom-blue eyes weren't enough. These two southern-born actors can both do the "howdy-ma'am" drawl and dress up their dimples with the same five o'clock shadow.
Leonardo DiCaprio & Eric Dane
The Departed star and Grey's McSteamy share hairlines and bone structure.
Michael Vartan & Patrick Wilson
Chiseled chins and prominent foreheads lend an aura of intelligence to the dashing Alias agent and the indie actor.
Will Ferrell & Dane Cook
Stranger than fiction? There's something uncanny in how these comics' facial traits mimic each other.
Jason Lee & Ronnie Vannucci
Must be karma. The mustachioed My Name Is Earl actor meets his doppelgänger in the drummer for the Killers.
Michael Ealy & D.L. Hughley
Sparkling eyes plus kissable lips add up to irresistible for the Sleeper Cell and Studio 60 stars.
Matt Leinart & Brody Jenner
Manly stubble and bold eyebrows unite these brown-eyed boys—a quarterback and the son of an Olympian.
Zach Braff & Raffaello Follieri
A Scrubs doc's been cloned! Behold the tousled bangs and lush lips of Anne Hathaway's businessman beau.
Check out more sexy lookalikes at People.com
A bonus round of hot double takes is now online. Log on for the extended photo gallery and more surprise matchups.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!