Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 23
Cape Cod Murder
After Tense Deliberations, Christopher McCowen Is Convicted in the Killing of Christa Worthington
In the end, though, the defense could not overcome a disputed statement that McCowen gave to police in which he admitted beating Worthington but claimed a friend had plunged the knife into her chest. (Police said the friend has an alibi for the night.) As for Worthington's daughter Ava, now 7, who as a toddler was found clinging to her mother's body, she is being raised by a childhood friend of Worthington's. As Worthington's cousin Mary Worthington told the court, the case was "about the loss of a loving, vibrant woman who had the best belly laugh in the world."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!