Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- LeBron James, Gregg Popovich and NFL Teams React to Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem Protests
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Dateline Turns 25! See Which Celebs Are Obsessed with the Show
- North Carolina Parents Fight to Find a Cure for Their Baby Girl's Rare Disease: 'We Want Her to Have a Future'
- Melania Trump's $2,645 Presidential Debate Dress Is a Fashion Faceoff!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Sexy at Any Height
Whether Small or Tall, the Appeal of These Irresistible Men Is Beyond Measure
The actor brings his wit/pluck to Nip/Tuck.
Janet Jackson's beau is a hitmaker extraordinaire.
Gael García Bernal
The Mexican actor has a political bent.
Back on TV in The Nine, he remains agelessly appealing.
Going solo brought out the best in him.
Women fight over him even when he's in a coma.
He's getting big buzz for the upcoming Blood Diamond.
He gallantly repudiated a breakup with Jen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!