Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Young Fan Battling Cancer: 'Let's Focus on Getting You Better'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- New Pee-wee Herman Movie to Debut on Netflix in March 2016
- Raven-Symoné on Bill Cosby Sex Scandal: 'Now There Are Real Facts'
- RHONY: Heather Calls Bethenny a 'Know-It-All'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Sexy at Any Height
Whether Small or Tall, the Appeal of These Irresistible Men Is Beyond Measure
The actor brings his wit/pluck to Nip/Tuck.
Janet Jackson's beau is a hitmaker extraordinaire.
Gael García Bernal
The Mexican actor has a political bent.
Back on TV in The Nine, he remains agelessly appealing.
Going solo brought out the best in him.
Women fight over him even when he's in a coma.
He's getting big buzz for the upcoming Blood Diamond.
He gallantly repudiated a breakup with Jen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!