Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate Speaks! Watch Her Charm Kids in a New PSA: 'Every Child Deserves to Grow Up Feeling Confident'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Get the Jeans Stars Love (for a Fraction of the Cost!)
- Day at the Races: Robin Thicke and Girlfriend April Geary Visit Santa Anita Park
- Shelter Chihuahua Travels to N.Y.C. for Her First Puppy Bowl – And Brings Along Her Cat BFF
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Sexy at Any Height
Whether Small or Tall, the Appeal of These Irresistible Men Is Beyond Measure
The actor brings his wit/pluck to Nip/Tuck.
Janet Jackson's beau is a hitmaker extraordinaire.
Gael García Bernal
The Mexican actor has a political bent.
Back on TV in The Nine, he remains agelessly appealing.
Going solo brought out the best in him.
Women fight over him even when he's in a coma.
He's getting big buzz for the upcoming Blood Diamond.
He gallantly repudiated a breakup with Jen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!