Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTO: See Elton John's Hilarious Reaction After Ed Sheeran Steals His Rose-Colored Glasses
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Military Posers Are 'An Epidemic,' Says Soldier Who Outs Them
- William and Kate Plan a Perfect Christmas
- Rachel McAdams Goes Seriously (Seriously) Ombré: Your Thoughts?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Sexy at Any Height
Whether Small or Tall, the Appeal of These Irresistible Men Is Beyond Measure
The actor brings his wit/pluck to Nip/Tuck.
Janet Jackson's beau is a hitmaker extraordinaire.
Gael García Bernal
The Mexican actor has a political bent.
Back on TV in The Nine, he remains agelessly appealing.
Going solo brought out the best in him.
Women fight over him even when he's in a coma.
He's getting big buzz for the upcoming Blood Diamond.
He gallantly repudiated a breakup with Jen.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!