Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Sexy at Any Height
Whether Small or Tall, the Appeal of These Irresistible Men Is Beyond Measure
The actor brings his wit/pluck to Nip/Tuck.
Janet Jackson's beau is a hitmaker extraordinaire.
Gael García Bernal
The Mexican actor has a political bent.
Back on TV in The Nine, he remains agelessly appealing.
Going solo brought out the best in him.
Women fight over him even when he's in a coma.
He's getting big buzz for the upcoming Blood Diamond.
He gallantly repudiated a breakup with Jen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!