Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Families on The Briefcase Make a Shocking Decision
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Deadly Wrong Turn: Diabetic Woman, 68, Survives 2 Weeks in California Desert, Husband Dies
- Rick Santorum Joins the 2016 Presidential Race
- Amy Schumer on Sexism in Entertainment: 'I Think People Hate Women'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Steaming Up the Internet
There's Nothing Like An Online Fan Chat Room for Adoring, Flattering And, Yes, Racy Postings. and These Five Manly Muses Have People Gushing
STATUS: MARRIED TO ACTRESS KERRY NORTON, THREE DAUGHTERS
Fans can't forget the scene in Season 2, Episode 8 of Sci Fi's Battlestar Galactica when Bamber (Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama) appeared in a loosely held towel in a locker room. Self-described Bamber Bunnies and Bambettes love to post replays with colorful commentary such as "Here's a little Vitamin Lee to start the day."
• What does Bamber make of the attention?
"I've gotten more self-conscious. Every time I have a scene where I work out or whatever ... I'm aware that it's going to cause miles and miles of Internet chat. I can't lie—it's a nice thing. I'm pleased that they are enjoying ... whatever ... my visage!"
Read fan forums online at forums.scifi.com
Go to People.com to see Jamie's original steamy TV scene
Fans ask, comment, speculate. Here, the star of ABC Family's Kyle XY gives a little something back:
Fan: "Does anyone know what color his eyes are? Blue, green or gray?"
Matt: "Green. People tell me they change colors, but I'm stubborn. I say they're green."
Fan: "My fave thing about Kyle XY: Matt Dallas is one fine man and I just love how cute and innocent Kyle is."
Matt: "That's something people are surprised about when they meet me: I look older in person with facial hair—I'm lazy, so I hate shaving."
Fan: "OMG! It was Matt making out with Mischa Barton in James Blunt's 'Goodbye My Lover' music vid!"
Matt: "Being in love with Mischa Barton isn't that big a stretch. She is beautiful."
Read fan forums online at mattdallas.com and freewebs.com/kylexy
STATUS: MARRIED TO ACTRESS JOANNA GOING, THREE CHILDREN
There's a debate online over which Nip/Tuck star is hotter—Walsh or Julian McMahon. One fan sums it up: "I'd [sleep with] Julian but I'd marry Dylan." Walsh responds:
• "When Christian [Julian's character] has sex, it's straight out of Penthouse. When Sean [my character] has sex, it's funny and a little awkward and you cringe a bit. It's real!"
• That works for one fan, who blogs, "Dylan is HOTTER because he seems more down-to-earth and sweet."
Read fan forums online at imdb.com
(search for his name, then scroll down to the message boards in his profile)
Go to People.com to watch exclusive video with Dylan Walsh
Fans of the Prison Break star wonder if the rumors of his sweet tooth are true and how he keeps his skin looking so great. Here, he reveals all.
• Junk food: "I have a thing for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I'm not a fan of the Pieces. I think they try too hard."
• Skin: "I've been told it's a good idea to moisturize. And drink lots of water. And eat Peanut Butter Cups."
Read fan forums online at wentworthmilleronline.com
The star of A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints is a fave in chat rooms, where admirers dissect his "beautiful flaws." Here's Tatum's take:
• His scars. "There's one on my eyebrow from playing baseball. A ground ball jumped up and hit me in the face. That's all I'll tell about my scars. I don't want to seem like a degenerate."
• His big ears. "Yes, my ears stick out. That's not even a question. My sister used to always pull my ears."
• His eyebrows that "aren't perfectly trimmed." "When I was 18, a hairstylist talked me into waxing my eyebrows. Would I do it now? Hell, no. I think guys should be natural. Girls too. I like natural women that love themselves and how they look and own it."
Read fan forums online at channingtatumfans.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!