STATUS: MARRIED TO ACTRESS KERRY NORTON, THREE DAUGHTERS
Fans can't forget the scene in Season 2, Episode 8 of Sci Fi's Battlestar Galactica
when Bamber (Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama) appeared in a loosely held towel in a locker room. Self-described Bamber Bunnies and Bambettes love to post replays with colorful commentary such as "Here's a little Vitamin Lee to start the day."
• What does Bamber make of the attention?
"I've gotten more self-conscious. Every time I have a scene where I work out or whatever ... I'm aware that it's going to cause miles and miles of Internet chat. I can't lie—it's a nice thing. I'm pleased that they are enjoying ... whatever ... my visage!"
Read fan forums online at forums.scifi.com
Go to People.com to see Jamie's original steamy TV scene
Fans ask, comment, speculate. Here, the star of ABC Family's Kyle XY
gives a little something back:
Fan: "Does anyone know what color his eyes are? Blue, green or gray?"
Matt: "Green. People tell me they change colors, but I'm stubborn. I say they're green."
Fan: "My fave thing about Kyle XY
: Matt Dallas is one fine man and I just love how cute and innocent Kyle is."
Matt: "That's something people are surprised about when they meet me: I look older in person with facial hair—I'm lazy, so I hate shaving."
Fan: "OMG! It was Matt making out with Mischa Barton
in James Blunt's 'Goodbye My Lover' music vid!"
Matt: "Being in love with Mischa Barton
isn't that big a stretch. She is beautiful."
Read fan forums online at mattdallas.com and freewebs.com/kylexy
STATUS: MARRIED TO ACTRESS JOANNA GOING, THREE CHILDREN
There's a debate online over which Nip/Tuck
star is hotter—Walsh or Julian McMahon. One fan sums it up: "I'd [sleep with] Julian but I'd marry Dylan." Walsh responds:
• "When Christian [Julian's character] has sex, it's straight out of Penthouse. When Sean [my character] has sex, it's funny and a little awkward and you cringe a bit. It's real!"
• That works for one fan, who blogs, "Dylan is HOTTER because he seems more down-to-earth and sweet."
Read fan forums online at imdb.com
(search for his name, then scroll down to the message boards in his profile)
Go to People.com to watch exclusive video with Dylan Walsh
Fans of the Prison Break
star wonder if the rumors of his sweet tooth are true and how he keeps his skin looking so great. Here, he reveals all.
• Junk food: "I have a thing for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I'm not a fan of the Pieces. I think they try too hard."
• Skin: "I've been told it's a good idea to moisturize. And drink lots of water. And eat Peanut Butter Cups."
Read fan forums online at wentworthmilleronline.com
The star of A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints
is a fave in chat rooms, where admirers dissect his "beautiful flaws." Here's Tatum's take:
• His scars. "There's one on my eyebrow from playing baseball. A ground ball jumped up and hit me in the face. That's all I'll tell about my scars. I don't want to seem like a degenerate."
• His big ears. "Yes, my ears stick out. That's not even a question. My sister used to always pull my ears."
• His eyebrows that "aren't perfectly trimmed." "When I was 18, a hairstylist talked me into waxing my eyebrows. Would I do it now? Hell, no. I think guys should be natural. Girls too. I like natural women that love themselves and how they look and own it."
Read fan forums online at channingtatumfans.com