Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beyoncé Slays with Surprise Performance of "Freedom" at BET Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Do You Trust Jordan on The Bachelorette?
- 12 Amazing Accessories That'll Give You the Pretty Little Liars Look
- This Genius Hair Oil Will Give You a Salon-Worthy Blowout in No Time
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Matthew's Year of Living Sexily
A Look Back at Our 2005 Title Holder, with Commentary from His 'Sexiest Man' Interview
Running in Malibu.
"My rule is to break one sweat a day."
Training with Lance Armstrong in the Hollywood Hills.
"A man should smell like a man. I haven't worn deodorant in 20 years."
Another surfing lesson.
"Without exercise, I don't feel like my head works right."
Surfing lesson in Malibu.
"My father taught me, 'Don't say can't.'"
Motoring with Jake Gyllenhaal in Malibu.
He feels most comfortable "when I'm on the road."
Near his home.
Brushing secret: "No toothpaste sometimes. Just rubbing my gums."
"Genetically, I'm lucky."
Swimming (and flirting) in Miami Beach.
He'll get married when "I'm with the right woman and it's the right time."
On the beach in Malibu.
"I'll say, 'You've got the whole day, McConaughey. Do 200 push-ups.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!