Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tips for Finding Love on Valentine's Day – From Pre-K Sweethearts Who Met Again Three Decades Later
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Why Beth Behrs Went From Being a 'Junk-Food-Aholic' to a Vegetarian – Plus a Look Inside Her Home!
- Boyfriend of British Soap Star Sian Blake Arrested in Heathrow Airport for Murder of Blake and Their Children
- VIDEO: These Sexy Abs Will Help You Get Over Being Single on Valentine's Day
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Matthew's Year of Living Sexily
A Look Back at Our 2005 Title Holder, with Commentary from His 'Sexiest Man' Interview
Running in Malibu.
"My rule is to break one sweat a day."
Training with Lance Armstrong in the Hollywood Hills.
"A man should smell like a man. I haven't worn deodorant in 20 years."
Another surfing lesson.
"Without exercise, I don't feel like my head works right."
Surfing lesson in Malibu.
"My father taught me, 'Don't say can't.'"
Motoring with Jake Gyllenhaal in Malibu.
He feels most comfortable "when I'm on the road."
Near his home.
Brushing secret: "No toothpaste sometimes. Just rubbing my gums."
"Genetically, I'm lucky."
Swimming (and flirting) in Miami Beach.
He'll get married when "I'm with the right woman and it's the right time."
On the beach in Malibu.
"I'll say, 'You've got the whole day, McConaughey. Do 200 push-ups.'"
February 12, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!