Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line Lead ACM Awards Nominations
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Eddie Murphy Returning to SNL for First Time in 30 Years
- 9 Painfully Awkward Celebrity Super Bowl Ads
- Stars' Real Names Revealed! You Won't Believe What Their Parents Called Them
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Matthew's Year of Living Sexily
A Look Back at Our 2005 Title Holder, with Commentary from His 'Sexiest Man' Interview
Running in Malibu.
"My rule is to break one sweat a day."
Training with Lance Armstrong in the Hollywood Hills.
"A man should smell like a man. I haven't worn deodorant in 20 years."
Another surfing lesson.
"Without exercise, I don't feel like my head works right."
Surfing lesson in Malibu.
"My father taught me, 'Don't say can't.'"
Motoring with Jake Gyllenhaal in Malibu.
He feels most comfortable "when I'm on the road."
Near his home.
Brushing secret: "No toothpaste sometimes. Just rubbing my gums."
"Genetically, I'm lucky."
Swimming (and flirting) in Miami Beach.
He'll get married when "I'm with the right woman and it's the right time."
On the beach in Malibu.
"I'll say, 'You've got the whole day, McConaughey. Do 200 push-ups.'"
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!