Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- David Spade Remembers Chris Farley on the 20th Anniversary of Tommy Boy
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Andrew Getty, Heir to Oil Fortune, Found Dead in L.A. Home
- Check Out the Snazzy Art for NBC's New Show Featuring Cheryl Burke and Joe Jonas
- From EW: Cougar Town Series Finale React: Saying Goodbye to the Cul-de-Sac Crew
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
After Nine Years of Working the Late Shift on Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey, 36, Suddenly Finds Herself Making the Most of the Daylight Hours. Fey Dishes About Motherhood, Her SNL Glory Days and Life at 30 Rock
• ON HER NEW BABY: "She's excellent. She's starting to talk a bit. And she's just starting to blow kisses. Really cute." Of course that makes it all the harder for Fey to head off to work. "We'll be shooting and it's a beautiful day outside and I'll just think, 'Aww, Alice is in the park without me,'" says Fey. "But that's the working parent dilemma."
• ON HAVING MORE KIDS: "I can't get my head around it yet. It seems like all we do now is get up, change diapers, go to work, come home [and] go immediately to sleep."
• ON WHETHER THERE'S EVER MAYHEM ON THE ROCK SET: "Choking of each other? No. What happened over there on Grey's Anatomy? Get it together! You've got great parts, on dramas, and you freak out! Here, where you'd expect trouble, calmness prevails."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!