Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
After Nine Years of Working the Late Shift on Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey, 36, Suddenly Finds Herself Making the Most of the Daylight Hours. Fey Dishes About Motherhood, Her SNL Glory Days and Life at 30 Rock
• ON HER NEW BABY: "She's excellent. She's starting to talk a bit. And she's just starting to blow kisses. Really cute." Of course that makes it all the harder for Fey to head off to work. "We'll be shooting and it's a beautiful day outside and I'll just think, 'Aww, Alice is in the park without me,'" says Fey. "But that's the working parent dilemma."
• ON HAVING MORE KIDS: "I can't get my head around it yet. It seems like all we do now is get up, change diapers, go to work, come home [and] go immediately to sleep."
• ON WHETHER THERE'S EVER MAYHEM ON THE ROCK SET: "Choking of each other? No. What happened over there on Grey's Anatomy? Get it together! You've got great parts, on dramas, and you freak out! Here, where you'd expect trouble, calmness prevails."
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!