Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
When I Want to Feel Sexy, I Wear ...
"I wear no clothes. Wa-wi-wa-wa!"
—SACHA BARON COHEN AS BORAT
"I like a hand-tailored suit. It makes me feel sexy, and it fulfills my wife's Wall Street fantasy."
"I don't really consider myself sexy. Anytime I'm performing and onstage in costume I feel sexy."
"I'm a jeans-and-boots kind of guy."
"A black lightweight tuxedo and white shirt, open, and a tie."
—VELVET REVOLVER'S SCOTT WEILAND
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!