Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Tina Knowles Is the Proudest Mom After Solange Drops A Seat at the Table
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Heidi Montag Discusses the 'Hardship and Prayers' Behind Getting Pregnant
- Ben Affleck on How Parenting Changed Him: 'Your Heart Is Outside Your Body'
- FROM EW: Angelina Jolie in Talks to Star in Afghanistan War Drama Shoot Like a Girl
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
When I Want to Feel Sexy, I Wear ...
"I wear no clothes. Wa-wi-wa-wa!"
—SACHA BARON COHEN AS BORAT
"I like a hand-tailored suit. It makes me feel sexy, and it fulfills my wife's Wall Street fantasy."
"I don't really consider myself sexy. Anytime I'm performing and onstage in costume I feel sexy."
"I'm a jeans-and-boots kind of guy."
"A black lightweight tuxedo and white shirt, open, and a tie."
—VELVET REVOLVER'S SCOTT WEILAND
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!