Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Paul De Gelder Was Almost Bitten by a Shark Again 9 Years After Losing Two Limbs in an Attack
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- FROM SI: Donovan McNabb Arrested for DUI After Allegedly Rear-Ending Car
- Accused Charleston Gunman Hit with 3 Additional Attempted Murder Charges for Victims Who Survived
- Bobby Brown Leaves Bobbi Kristina's Bedside to Dote on Pregnant Wife (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
When I Want to Feel Sexy, I Wear ...
"I wear no clothes. Wa-wi-wa-wa!"
—SACHA BARON COHEN AS BORAT
"I like a hand-tailored suit. It makes me feel sexy, and it fulfills my wife's Wall Street fantasy."
"I don't really consider myself sexy. Anytime I'm performing and onstage in costume I feel sexy."
"I'm a jeans-and-boots kind of guy."
"A black lightweight tuxedo and white shirt, open, and a tie."
—VELVET REVOLVER'S SCOTT WEILAND
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!