Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italy Earthquake: Girl, 10, Rescued From Rubble as Death Toll Rises to 247
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform at MTV VMAs – Kim Kardashian West to Present!
- FROM EW: Lifetime Is Making a Britney Spears Biopic
- Jenelle Evans Confirms She's Pregnant with Her Third Child – a Baby Girl!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
When I Want to Feel Sexy, I Wear ...
"I wear no clothes. Wa-wi-wa-wa!"
—SACHA BARON COHEN AS BORAT
"I like a hand-tailored suit. It makes me feel sexy, and it fulfills my wife's Wall Street fantasy."
"I don't really consider myself sexy. Anytime I'm performing and onstage in costume I feel sexy."
"I'm a jeans-and-boots kind of guy."
"A black lightweight tuxedo and white shirt, open, and a tie."
—VELVET REVOLVER'S SCOTT WEILAND
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!