Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes, Russell Wilson and Ciara Are Dating; No, They're Not Having Sex (Video)
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Broadway Theatergoer Attempted to Charge His Phone – Onstage
- Abused, Noseless Dog Undergoes Amazing Transformation – But Still Needs Your Help (Video)
- FROM EW: Get a First Look at Outlander's Claire and Jamie in Season 2
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 20, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 21
Several Weeks After Her Cancer Diagnosis, Farrah Fawcett Copes With Pain and Fatigue
Only it wasn't. Six weeks after learning she has anal cancer, Fawcett, 59, is two-thirds of the way through a difficult six-week regimen of chemotherapy and radiation. Having undergone radiation every weekday since Oct. 13, Fawcett is dealing with normal but grueling side effects: fatigue, nausea, sleeplessness and pain. Though she still sometimes drives herself to the hospital, which is near her home, she's often accompanied by Ryan O'Neal, 65. Their son Redmond, 26, and her father, James, 89, have also been tending to her. At one point the pain—"like a very, very bad sunburn on the inside," she told Nevius—was so extreme she considered taking a break for a few days. "But when she realized that would also give the cancer a break," he adds, "she decided to move forward." Perhaps toward better days. Says Nevius: "Her doctors feel she's responding well."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!