Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kaley Cuoco Regrets Her Tattoo – and So Do These 9 Other A-Listers
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Mark Wahlberg's Sneaker Collection Costs How Much?!
- Vine Star Julia Price on Little Boy Who Stood Up to Catcaller for Her: It's 'One of the Most Moving Moments of My Life'
- Teresa Giudice Wants Thanksgiving to Be as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls' While She's in Prison, Source Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 27, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 22
Feel the Heat!
Smoldering Eyes ... Sizzling Smiles ... Smokin' Bodies—These Men Can't Help but Raise Temperatures
SEXIEST REASON TO STAY HOME ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
STATUS: DATING STACY "FERGIE" FERGUSON
SEE HIM ON: NBC'S LAS VEGAS
As surveillance expert Danny McCoy, he spies on cheaters in Las Vegas. If the hidden cameras were turned on the actor himself, what would they reveal?
• A knee-knocker: "I'm not a buff dude. I'm 6'3½" and gangly. When I have to be shirtless, I play it as goofy as I can. I'm really not that guy."
• A clown: "I feel sexiest when I can make you laugh."
• A dessert lover: "I'm a glutton for Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream."
• A dreamer: "Before I die, I want to see the South of France and Barcelona. I want a family."
SEXIEST ADDITION TO AN ALREADY SEXY CAST
SEE HIM ON: ABC'S LOST, AS NEW ARRIVAL PAULO
Santoro is already a superstar in his native Brazil. Here, he reveals where he stands on some key issues.
• On Latin men vs. other nationalities: "There is that stereotype of the Latin lover. Maybe it's our vision of the world or our values, but there is something about the Latin culture that is romantic."
• Active dates vs. quiet, romantic ones: "I like hiking or any sport. But good food and conversation are very important. And I like to cook."
• Speedos vs. trunks: "It's very normal for men in Brazil to wear Speedos. But I always do trunks."
Want more? Watch our exclusive video with the Lost star
SEXIEST RENAISSANCE RAPPER
HEAR HIM ON: HIS LATEST ALBUM, PRESS PLAY
Expecting twin daughters with his girlfriend Kim Porter, the larger-than-life Diddy reveals his softer side.
• You can tell a lot by a man's ... "hands. I don't like getting manicures and pedicures. But when I'm touching a woman's face, I care how my hands feel for her."
• You can tell a lot by a woman's ... "eyes. I can always tell when I look deep into a woman's eyes if she's being honest. That's my gift. Even as a child, I had a connection with women. I wouldn't call it wisdom, but a definite connection."
• Romantic advice for his sons, now ages 12 and 8: "Always treat a woman right. Even if you don't like them anymore. Nothing is worse than a woman scorned!"
SEXIEST TV G-MAN
SEE HIM ON: CBS'S WITHOUT A TRACE
When Murciano, who plays an FBI missing persons expert, wants to lose himself, he can be found ...
• On the road: "I collect vintage cars and motorcycles and love cruising by myself. For me, it's meditation."
• In the kitchen: "I mix garlic, salt and spices. Every dish ends up with a Cuban twist to it, a little cha-cha-cha with every meal."
SEXIEST "SINGLES TABLE" SURVIVOR
STATUS: MARRIED TO ACTRESS KERRI HIGUCHI
SEE HIM ON: NBC'S THE SINGLES TABLE ('07)
Now that he's a newlywed, Harold & Kumar's sly stoner flaunts his upgrade on the seating charts.
• Were you ever seated at the singles table?
"Yes. Married friends divide the world between single and married. The singles table is always so motley, and you feel undignified."
• Did you have one at your wedding?
"I have to admit we did. It was the single/gay table. Single by default of our system [marriage laws]."
• What's your wedding m.o.?
"I'm willing to make a fool of myself on the dance floor. It's a time to celebrate, and it's not a club or a waltz, so you don't have to look cool."
SEXIEST TV EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
SEE HIM ON: ABC'S UGLY BETTY
Though he plays a rich metrosexual on TV, this father of a 4½-month-old son believes in the basics.
• Fashion sense: "I've never gotten the concept of the tie. The less clothes the better. There's less to worry about."
• A woman should smell like ... "My wife spends a lot of time in the garden. It's lavender and hay."
• Making a home: "I like to get my hands dirty, start tearing into some drywall. I like to feel like I'm part of the house. I used to be afraid to even hang a picture. But I'm on my third house now."
STATUS: ENGAGED TO ACTRESS CLAIRE FORLANI
SEE HIM ON: ABC'S DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
Scott plays Ian Kavanaugh, who swept Susan off her feet before she knew what hit her. Turns out the Scottish actor has a few secret weapons of his own.
• Talents: "I started playing golf as a boy and have a handicap of 6. I also used to play folk guitar and sing in a Scottish folk band."
• Heritage: "My father was a Scottish traditionalist, and I share that. We strive to do the right thing."
• Cheesy pickup line: "Take off your bra so I can see it."
Want more? Watch our exclusive video with Dougray Scott
STATUS: MARRIED TO ACTRESS IDINA MENZEL (WICKED)
SEE HIM ON: ABC'S DAY BREAK
He's done musicals, romance, comedy and now plays an action hero. In his series, Diggs repeats the same 24 hours again and again. Five reasons why reliving the same day with him is a tempting idea ...
• 1. His manners: "People say I'm gracious with my time and my giving."
• 2. His make-out music: "Any of the deep, soulful songs of Me'Shell Ndegéocello."
• 3. His modesty: "Compliments make me blush."
• 4. His style: "I like to dress up in Armani or John Varvatos."
• 5. His commitment: "I want kids. As soon as my wife says the word, I'm there."
SEXIEST TASMANIAN DEVIL
STATUS: MARRIED TO ACTRESS REBECCA RIGG, THREE CHILDREN
YOU KNOW HIM FROM: THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
Though the Tasmanian-born actor is blessed with a surplus of Aussie charm and arresting blue eyes, it's his hair that's become a surprise show-stealer.
• His grooming routine: "In my everyday life it's very low-maintenance," he says. "I grew up in a country town with mainly guys, like six guys to one girl. You didn't tart yourself up."
• Head-to-head with Patrick Dempsey, whose hair would win? "He's got good hair. It's going to be whoever stands the test of time. My mother's father was bald. I've still got it now, so there but for the grace of God go I."
Cabrera, 24, at work on his third album, allows his fans to go where pro stylists are forbidden. "I had someone do my hair once, and I washed it and did it myself right after. I don't even know what I'm doing. I just do it. But when a fan asks, 'Can I touch your hair?' I'm like, 'Go for it.'"
"I always do my hair myself," says Cabrera. "No one knows your hair as well as you do."
After washing his naturally thick, curly hair, Cabrera dries it for 15 minutes, pulling the sides down and the front up to create a faux hawk. His dryer: Conair Ion Shine 1875.
"I don't use a comb or brush, just a few fingers."
Flatiron the sides down and the top in front up.
"I use Murray's Pomade. It's old-school."
Use fingers to puff up back for a 360° experience.
"I used to have 16 specific spikes. It's softer now."
Fave: Head Games Stay-Put Firm Hold.
"Every single night, I mess it up and try to make something cool. It's art."
SEXIEST TV NEUROLOGIST
STATUS: MARRIED TO KEISHA SPIVEY, FORMER MEMBER OF THE R&B GIRL GROUP TOTAL, TWO KIDS
SEE HIM ON: FOX'S HOUSE
Epps plays Eric Foreman, one of the doctors who rally round their brilliant-but-cranky boss. How's his real-life bedside manner?
• To impress my wife ... "I like catching her off guard. Last year for her birthday I gave her a five-figure shopping spree."
• I love the feel of ... "both my daughters hugging me, the feel of their cheeks on my cheeks, their heartbeats."
• I feel sexiest when ... "we're going out and my wife gives me that look like, 'You're going to get [some] when we get home.'"
KEVIN EGGAN, PH.D.
SEE HIM AT: HARVARD
The cellular biology prof and winner of a MacArthur genius grant for stem cell research offers empirical proof that he's no geek. Outside the lab, he ...
• Likes adventure: "I'm really interested in rock climbing and mountaineering."
• Cooks: "I enjoy mastering challenging dishes as much as technically difficult experiments, which leads me to French cooking. I really like to make cassoulet."
• Hobnobs: "People can't believe I know how to socialize and have a good time. My favorite bar, without a doubt, is Lucky's in South Boston. It's got a relaxed atmosphere and live music almost every night."
STATUS: MARRIED, FOUR KIDS: JOSEPH, 7, AUDREY, 5, AND TWINS LILY (FAR LEFT) AND GUS, 3
SEE HIM ON: FOX'S PRISON BREAK
• His morning routine: "My alarm bell is my two youngest ones, Gus and Lily, demanding to watch Dora the Explorer."
• His weakness: "I am always spoiling my kids. I can't help it. For the girls, it's dresses. I usually get my sons surf stuff.... It's all them and only them. I'm devoted. I am their slave."
• What his kids think his job is: "Daddy is a great pretender."
• His nickname: "They call me Fathead. When I lost my hair, I became Stupid Daddy Fathead."
SEXIEST DNA DUDE
SEE HIM ON: CBS'S CSI: NY
Like CSI's cocky forensic cop Danny Messer, Giovinazzo is a native New Yorker with a healthy batch of Y chromosomes.
• He's looking for ... "a woman who knows who she is, who's content, ambitious, even-keeled and who I'm physically attracted to. I'm not settling, which could be why I'm single."
• Between scenes ... "I play my guitar in my dressing room. I'm working on a CD."
• Turn-on: "Even though I played college baseball, I'm not Johnny Sports Talker. But there's something hot about a girl at a game with a hat on just sitting there enjoying it."
ERICH JARVIS, PH.D.
SEXIEST BRAIN RESEARCHER
STATUS: MARRIED, TWO KIDS
SEE HIM AT: DUKE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, WHERE HE TEACHES NEUROBIOLOGY
Jarvis heads a team of researchers who use songbirds to study vocal communication.
• Science is sexy because ... "when you begin to figure out how nature works, you realize it's beautiful."
• The best thing I've learned about myself ... "is how much more we are like the animals than what we are brought up to believe."
• People are surprised I know how to ... "dance. I grew up dancing, and now I'm taking African dance classes with the undergrads. I think I'm the only professor in the class."
Gone are the skinny Euro suits and eyeliner that made them stars. Their latest CD, Sam's Town, showcases a new American swagger. Here's what we love most about the new, manly Killers.
• The outlaw attire: "We got tired of having our pants pressed," says drummer Ronnie Vannucci of their old look.
• The mustaches: "It's my tribute to Jim Croce," says lead singer Brandon Flowers.
• Their height: "We're the tallest band in the world!" says guitarist Dave Keuning, 6'2". Says bassist Mark Stoermer, 6'5": "A lot of bands are like 5'5"." The other guys: Vannucci, 6'2", Flowers, 5'11".
• And last but not least, the tunes: "It's joyous," says Flowers of the CD. "Our songs are going to do the world good."
SEXIEST TEAM LEADER
STATUS: MARRIED, TWO KIDS
SEE HIM ON: NBC'S FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
Though boyishly handsome, Chandler manages to look haggard when playing high school football coach Eric Taylor. His game plan:
• Huddle with the boss. "[Producer] Peter Berg and I ran into each other after I'd been out late at a buddy's 40th-birthday party. We'd had many bottles of wine and cigars. Peter said, 'You look terrible. I like it!'"
• Practice. "I told my wife I need to drink as much wine and smoke as many cigars as possible."
• Go the whole nine yards. "They might want the coach to have a belly. I'll work on that next."
SEXIEST GOOD GUY
STATUS: MARRIED SEVEN YEARS TO ACTRESS SOPHIA LUKE; EXPECTING FIRST BABY IN MARCH
SEE HIM IN: CATCH A FIRE
He plays passionate characters who overcome adversity and do the right thing. Guess what? Luke's a stand-up guy at home too.
• People describe me as ... "good-hearted ... that I make a good friend."
• To impress someone ... "I pay attention to their likes. The point is to be thoughtful."
• What's romantic? "Rubbing my wife's feet after a long day. To show affection even though you're both tired, that's romantic."
SEXIEST OFFICE CUTUP
SEE HIM ON: NBC'S THE OFFICE
His character Jim can't make it past friends status with coworker Pam. She might upgrade him if she got a look at Krasinski's real-life résumé.
• Good sense of humor: "Being funny is one of my greatest strengths. I can make girls smile when they're down, and when we're having a good time, I can carry on the joke."
• Romantic: "I love big gestures."
• Loves kids: "The wallpaper on my computer is my niece Hannah. She just turned 1, and she has an older brother who's 2½. It's my favorite thing in the world to go home and see them."
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!