Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 13, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 20
Concerned About Her Shrinking Frame, Nicole Richie Seeks Additional Medical Help
Richie, 25, has sought similar help before, telling Vanity Fair in June that she was consulting a nutritionist and a doctor about her weight. This time around, the star "is working with a team of doctors and specialists whose focus is nutrition," her rep said, stressing that Richie's treatment "is not for an eating disorder." It's also not in-patient: Only two days after her announcement, Richie was spotted out at the L.A. hot spot Hyde Lounge and on Oct. 30 lunched with a friend at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Even so, producers of her reality series The Simple Life, which was scheduled to resume production Nov. 6, have agreed to delay shooting until she is fit for duty. (Richie now tells PEOPLE, "I'm ready to go back to work," though the studio has not decided whether to stick to the original schedule.) And she has plenty of other work to look forward to. In addition to The Simple Life, Richie has a deal with 20th Century Fox TV to star in a sitcom inspired by her life. "She's got great charisma," says Fox TV studio president Dana Walden. "Everyone is always rooting for her."
BEFORE SHE WAS FAMOUS
"I've looked in the mirror every day since I was little," Richie told PEOPLE in 2005, adding that she was "always skinny." Of her appearance then versus now, she said, "I don't think I look any different."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!