Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 28, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 9
Life After Lost: Ian Somerhalder
LAST SEEN AS: Stepsister-lusting Boone, Lost's first major casualty
NOW STARRING AS: A computer hacker in the new horror movie Pulse
▪ ON LOVE POST-LOST
"Oh, let's not go there. No," says the actor, who has been romantically linked with his former Lost costar Maggie Grace (she played his stepsister—and ex-lover).
▪ ON GETTING KILLED OFF
"I found out the week after the Golden Globes. We won, and then two days after that I was about to look at houses in Hawaii" (where Lost shoots). "Thank goodness that didn't happen."
▪ ON HIS FAMILY SURVIVING HURRICANE KATRINA
"I went back [home] 36 hours after the storm," says the Mandeville, La., native. "I couldn't get hold of my dad, and I was freaked out. My whole family was fortunate—no one got hurt. But my brother lost everything."
▪ ON KILLER BLACKBERRIES
In Pulse, he battles evil that can travel via e-mail. "It got me thinking about computers and electronics," he says. "We're made up of energy, so who's to say you can't transmit through electrical means? If you could transmit yourself wirelessly, then it's Armageddon pretty much." (Say what?)
▪ FIVE WORDS NO ACTRESS IN HOLLYWOOD HAS EVER (TRUTHFULLY) SPOKEN
"I've been eating a lot," he says. "I want to bulk up. I'm a skinny guy."
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!