Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 28, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 9
Life After Lost: Ian Somerhalder
LAST SEEN AS: Stepsister-lusting Boone, Lost's first major casualty
NOW STARRING AS: A computer hacker in the new horror movie Pulse
▪ ON LOVE POST-LOST
"Oh, let's not go there. No," says the actor, who has been romantically linked with his former Lost costar Maggie Grace (she played his stepsister—and ex-lover).
▪ ON GETTING KILLED OFF
"I found out the week after the Golden Globes. We won, and then two days after that I was about to look at houses in Hawaii" (where Lost shoots). "Thank goodness that didn't happen."
▪ ON HIS FAMILY SURVIVING HURRICANE KATRINA
"I went back [home] 36 hours after the storm," says the Mandeville, La., native. "I couldn't get hold of my dad, and I was freaked out. My whole family was fortunate—no one got hurt. But my brother lost everything."
▪ ON KILLER BLACKBERRIES
In Pulse, he battles evil that can travel via e-mail. "It got me thinking about computers and electronics," he says. "We're made up of energy, so who's to say you can't transmit through electrical means? If you could transmit yourself wirelessly, then it's Armageddon pretty much." (Say what?)
▪ FIVE WORDS NO ACTRESS IN HOLLYWOOD HAS EVER (TRUTHFULLY) SPOKEN
"I've been eating a lot," he says. "I want to bulk up. I'm a skinny guy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!