Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 03, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 10
Inside My Closet: Chloe Sevigny
What's Old Is Never Out of Style for the Big Love Star, Whose Collection of Vintage Finds Includes Versace, Prada—and Absolutely No Polyester
Another passion? Vintage clothes, an affinity Sevigny, 32, nurtured growing up in Darien, Conn., where she frequented thrift stores with her mom searching for pieces inspired by her childhood idol—Mary Ingalls. "Little House on the Prairie was my favorite show. I would only wear calico print dresses, and I actually slept in one of those little nightcaps!" says Sevigny, who dons similarly chaste ensembles as Nicki on the HBO polygamy drama Big Love, which wraps its second season Aug. 26. In contrast, the fashion plate says her offscreen style is "a little eccentric. I always like something that is a little unusual." But the quirky fashionista has her boundaries: "I avoid all polyester."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!