Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Cutest Backup Singers! Gwyneth Paltrow Films Apple and Moses Helping Out Dad Chris Martin on Stage at Glastonbury
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Diane Kruger Opens Up About How Meeting Longtime Love Joshua Jackson Changed Her Life
- Justin Timberlake Apologizes After Backlash over Tweet About Jesse Williams' Speech at the 2016 BET Awards
- Jennifer Hudson, Sheila E., Stevie Wonder, Janelle Monáe and More Honor Prince with Stunning BET Awards Tributes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 10
Kate's New Crisis
Amid Wedding Rumors, Kate Moss Copes with the Latest Arrest of Her Drug-Addled Boyfriend
Still, in recent weeks, the on-again-off-again couple appeared to be headed to the altar. On Aug. 6 they kissed and cuddled their way through the Rhythm Festival in Bedfordshire, England, and during an Aug. 17 interview with BBC's Radio 1, Doherty—who had been playing gigs with his band Babyshambles—referred to Moss as his "missus."
By that evening, however, Doherty was back in jail, again facing drug charges. A Sept. 4 sentencing will determine whether he receives a prison term; in the meantime he must reside at the Priory rehabilitation clinic from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. every day.
For Moss, who lost several modeling jobs after the tabloid photos surfaced and has since rebuilt her career ("She's more in demand than ever," says a pal), the latest news seems likely to prompt some soul-searching. Or maybe not. As Michael Gross, author of Model: The Ugly Business of Beautiful Women, explains, "A certain kind of model has that inexorable attraction to a certain type of bad boy. It seems Kate is one of those girls."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!