Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 10
"I'm Not Engaged and I Don't Have a Ring and I Haven't Been Proposed To"
Fed Up with Out-of-Control Rumors, Jennifer Aniston Speaks Out to PEOPLE: No, She and Vince Vaughn Are Not Getting Married
Concluding that, this time, simply ignoring a rumor wasn't enough, Aniston decided to speak out: In an interview with PEOPLE, Aniston, 37, adamantly denies that she and Vaughn, 36, are engaged—and says he certainly didn't ask her to tie the knot aboard a flight home from their trip to Mexico in June. "People are getting fed a lot of bull," says Aniston. As for that rumored beach wedding? "No," says Aniston, with a laugh. "I mean, it couldn't be more of a 'No.'"
That's not to say things aren't going well for the couple. "We're having a good time," says Aniston. At the Teen Choice Awards on Aug. 20, a playfully bickering Aniston and Vaughn, via video, accepted Best Chemistry honors for The Break-Up. Offscreen their alleged engagement provided a few punch lines. "It's so funny. With Vince, it's like the joke we had. I said, 'Okay, so you're on a romantic location. You've got the beach, you've got the sunset, but no, no—you're going to wait for an airplane ride,'" says Aniston. "'First of all, are you going to try and curb my fear of flying? Are you trying to trap me on a plane?'"
Not that she's scared of taking a relationship to new heights. Aniston told Harper's Bazaar, "I'll definitely marry again because I believe in it."
So don't worry, Aunt Mary—when the time comes, your niece will give you a call. In person.
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!