Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don't Mess with Olivia Munn! See Her Insane Tae Kwon Do Moves (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Kate Mara's Dad Isn't Into Her Pixie Cut: 'I Texted Him, I Miss You, and He Responded, I Miss Your Hair!'
- Meryl Streep Says She Got a Guitar Lesson from Neil Young – and It Was Killer
- Louis Tomlinson Opens Up About Fatherhood as One Direction Performs New Single 'Drag Me Down' in Central Park
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 10
"I'm Not Engaged and I Don't Have a Ring and I Haven't Been Proposed To"
Fed Up with Out-of-Control Rumors, Jennifer Aniston Speaks Out to PEOPLE: No, She and Vince Vaughn Are Not Getting Married
Concluding that, this time, simply ignoring a rumor wasn't enough, Aniston decided to speak out: In an interview with PEOPLE, Aniston, 37, adamantly denies that she and Vaughn, 36, are engaged—and says he certainly didn't ask her to tie the knot aboard a flight home from their trip to Mexico in June. "People are getting fed a lot of bull," says Aniston. As for that rumored beach wedding? "No," says Aniston, with a laugh. "I mean, it couldn't be more of a 'No.'"
That's not to say things aren't going well for the couple. "We're having a good time," says Aniston. At the Teen Choice Awards on Aug. 20, a playfully bickering Aniston and Vaughn, via video, accepted Best Chemistry honors for The Break-Up. Offscreen their alleged engagement provided a few punch lines. "It's so funny. With Vince, it's like the joke we had. I said, 'Okay, so you're on a romantic location. You've got the beach, you've got the sunset, but no, no—you're going to wait for an airplane ride,'" says Aniston. "'First of all, are you going to try and curb my fear of flying? Are you trying to trap me on a plane?'"
Not that she's scared of taking a relationship to new heights. Aniston told Harper's Bazaar, "I'll definitely marry again because I believe in it."
So don't worry, Aunt Mary—when the time comes, your niece will give you a call. In person.
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!