Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Responds to Celebrity Wife Swap Backlash
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Want to Live like Royalty? Ex-Greek King's Former London Mansion Is for Sale – and His Godson Prince William Used to Party There!
- Rebecca Ferguson Was Where When She Found Out She'd Be Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible Costar?
- Fruit for Thought: Lo Bosworth Shares Her Go-To Healthy Smoothie Ingredients
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 04, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 10
OutKast's Big Boi & André 3000
With a New Movie (the 1930s-Era Musical Idlewild, Costarring Terrence Howard and Singer Macy Gray) and a New Album Out, the Longtime Friends and Collaborators Riff on Fashion, Family and Those Pesky Breakup Rumors
DRE: Some of the stuff that I didn't wear in the movie I did keep, but it would be somewhat clownish to wear the same [stuff] I wore in the movie on the street! We have always been into flyness. Even in high school, we were doing fly stuff like taking our jeans and dying them different colors and sewing stuff on your clothes.
BIG BOI: It's constant elevation. The whole thing is about how you feel when you wake up in the morning.
In the 16 years since you met in 10th grade, how has your relationship changed?
DRE: We have gotten closer. But we have gotten older, and we have our own families [Big Boi has three kids; André has a son who lives in Dallas with his mother, Erykah Badu], so we can't be in the same place all the time. Big Boi used to live with me. We all used to live under the same roof.
BIG BOI: We were day in and day out.
DRE: But we still like to hang out.
BIG BOI: Yes. Go hard in the paint! Like last night!
So people shouldn't believe the rumors about OutKast's imminent demise?
BIG BOI: Haters! Hatracide. Hatrocity! Hatemongers. The top hate at hate! Ever since we [started, fending off rumors] has been a part of what we do.
DRE: I love it, though. First you get mad, but it's always worked in our favor. It's the fuel and our purpose.
BIG BOI: That's right. Haters, stay on your job.
DRE: Right now, that hater energy is good. You can chew it up and spit it back out.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!